D

~ :💌: ~

dream pov

"oh dream!" george cooed.

"GET AWAY GEORGE!!" i yelled, running and speed building away from george, who was chasing me down.

"don't let him get to the dragon!" bad shouted to george, trying to shoot me off my tower i had built up. 

"i'm TRYING," george yelled back, stacking up to try to catch me. "i need more arrows!!" he whined. i laughed as i destroyed the last nether crystal and knocked him off his tower , unleashing the dragon from the chains it was stuck with and leaving george on two hearts. 

i grabbed beds from my inventory as bad, george, and sapnap tried to shoot me down. as they just catching up to me, i pearled to the middle and started to explode beds when the dragon came down.

"GEORGE!! GET HIM YOU MUFFINHEAD!" bad yelled, as him and george ran back to the middle to try to stop me.

"i dont have any food, i cant sprint!" george replied as sap passed him some bread before running back to me. "cant catch me!" i teased, running away from them 

"the dragon is so low," sap said, trying to shoot me but ended up hitting bad. "sorry bad!"

they chased me around just enough for me to run back to the center, and finish off the dragon. 

"YESSSSSSSS!!!" i cheered, wheezing as the others slammed their fists on the table. "HOW DO YOU ALWAYS WIN?!" george shouted. 

"i'm just soooo good!" i laughed, bolting into the well to get back to the real world. chat exploded in congratulations and ggs. "thank you chat! good try guys." i thanked, and hit each of my friends characters. 

"whatever.. we will get you one day." george replied, i could sense him rolling his eyes. "well, thank you all for coming to manhunt live! have a great rest of your day, night or afternoon! bye." i said as the others and chat said their goodbyes as well.

"maan.. manhunts are so tiring!" bad complained, making his character run over to a cat and feed it random fish he had. "definitely hurts your hands and head.." i let out a deep sigh. "oh yeah, have any of your letters appeared yet guys?" sap asked, his character falling into a pool of water.

oh yeah.. he reminded me of my words. i quickly pulled up my sleeve to see just.. a very faint dark blue line that looked just like a crayon mark if it was rubbed, it had been like that for 3 days, since i have turned 18, so i don't even know why i haven't gotten my first letter.. 

"nothing for me!" bad said. "same." sap agreed. 

i felt.. odd. i haven't had any sign of my soul mark yet, and its been a few days since i turned 18. and usually people get it in the first-

"-lloo? clay?" i snapped back to the call to see george crouching in front of my character. i decided to take the chance throw another flirt out at george. "are we about to kiss right now?!" i teased.

"dream!" george groaned. he hit my character as i let out a small laugh. "but dream, have you got any signs of words yet?" sap asked. "oh," i didn't know if i should say that i didnt, they might make fun of me or something.. 

"nope." i lied. "that's probably a lie." george said, crouching down again. "no its not georgie! how would you even know?! you stalking me?" i whined. they all laughed.

a few minutes later of us all playing and running around minecraft in creative building random things and teasing each other with random jokes, george asked, "dreeeeam.. will we get to see your face?" i never wanted anyone to know what i look like, i was really scared of my friends seeing my face because i thought  they will hate how i look and mock me for it, and plus i hated my appearance anyways.