O

"AHH- ah- what?!" i shot up, panting as i looked around my room.

uh.. wait, i had my first soulmate dream! a small smile crept across my face.

but, it immediately disappeared when i remembered i got basically zero information from it.

wait.. letters! on my arm, right? i quickly grabbed my sweater sleeve, pulling it up, revealing one light yellow letter, 

Y.

i stared at my arm, even though i already had learned that i would have a letter, its felt weird.

and what was that dream? just yellow, a smile and a flower? how would that help me?

i sighed, shaking my head as i pulled my sleeves back down.

a sudden knock at my door made me snap my head up.

"open this door." my mum said, i rolled my eyes as i walked over to my door.

"what." i snapped at her, she immediately glared at me with hateread in her eyes.

"we are going out to see your sister. get dressed." she said, before slamming the door back on my face.

my sister? i hadn't seen her in ages, ever since she had moved out to go live with her ..boyfriend? we didn't really know.

she wasn't the worst person in the world, but i didn't really like her all that much.

but of course, i had to go. so, i slowly made my way over to my closet, picking out clothes that would be appropriate.

• • •

we had finally made it to her house, the ride there was tense and silent.

my mum immediately put on her acting face, pretending that she and i got along well. disgusting.

she knocked on the door, telling me before we went in to stick with her plan or else.

"-- mum, georgie!" my sister said, a huge smile on her face as she pulled us into a hug.

"hi cecilia dear!" my mum said, giving her a fake sweet smile.

"come on in, its felt like ages since we have talked!" she said, opening the door for us to walk in and take our shoes off.

"how have you been dear?" my mum asked cecilia, who took a seat on the opposite couch.

they went back and forth, talking about random things that came to mind as i sat in silence, being left alone with my thoughts.

".. of course-" she started to answer a question my mum had asked, but was interrupted by a door opening and a yawn.

from around the corner, another girl came out, her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes were very pretty. cecilia smiled brightly as she made her way over from the hallway.

"goodmorning!~" she said, waving the other girl over who smiled and sped up her pace.

when she got over to cecilia, she wrapped her arms around her body as she got comfy on cecilia's chest, and she started to play with her blonde hair.