car rides and blaring music

"wake up!" quackity yelled, jumping around george's mattress as bad and sapnap tryed to help wake the brunette up.

"mmph.. what?" george groaned, throwing the covers over his head.

last night, after dream and george confessed to eachother, they had to sadly rush home or else the others would have gotten suspicious. quackity was spam texting them "WHERE ARE U GUYS" the whole time!

so when george remembered last night, he shot back up out of the covers.

"woah- hi!" quackity said, obviously startled that george had just shot up.

the brunette didnt respond before quicky standing up, and speed walking over to dream's bedroom door.

he sucked in a breath, and let it out, knocking on the door.

not even two seconds later, dream opened his door a tiny bit, peeking out to see who it was.

his eyes lit up when he saw it was george, opening the door wide open before grabbing him, and tugging him into the room before slamming the door shut again.

"yeah good morning to you too-" george was cut off by dream pulling him into a tight hug, digging his face into george's shoulder.

george flushed. "what? clingy, i just confessed last night."

"i know.." dream giggled, picking george up off the ground and spinning him.

george gasped, giggling as he tried to punch dream's strong arms to get down.

"dream! put- put me down!" he laughed. dreams smile was as big as ever.

"ok.." the blonde sighed, setting george back down, but pulling him back into that tight hug, interlocking their hands.

his heart melted at how affection dream was, and george was not even one for affection.

"cmon, the others wanted something from me i think." george tryed to pry dream off. he let out a sad groan, but let the brunette go.

george chuckled, rolling his eyes as he stepped back out of the room.

"what were you guys doing in there?~" sapnap said, wiggling his eyebrows as quackity made "oo" noises. bad just gave them a knowing smile.

"we just had to talk about something. and you have something to ask me, otherwise you wouldn't have woken me up?" george asked.

"oh yeah, you guys wanna go get breakfast at waffle house? i heard they have good food." bad chimed in.

"they do! im down." dream said.

everyone else agreed on the breakfast idea, shuffling around to get their clothes for the day.

"change with me-" dream tried, before george slapped a hand over his mouth.

"dont. even." he hissed, cheeks a light pink.

dream giggled, licking the palm of george's hand as he pulled back quickly.

"dream! that is so gross." george huffed as dream wheezed, before both the men rushed off to go get ready.

- - -

"lets go, i will drive." bad insisted once every had the proper attire on.

"alright! i get the aux!" quackity shouted, rushing into the car.

"no- i do!" sapnap pushed quackity out of the way, making the shorter man stumble out of the way as sapnap cheered on his victory from the passenger seat.