sand

"ha." george laughed.

"you are rever?"

dream nodded.

"and thats why you asked me if i could make flower crowns that one night on call, because in your dreams i made a flower crown, i assume." george hummed.

"george, you already know i like you. i like you so much, i can't do this anymore. its to hard to tell myself you dont like me back, its so painfully obvious." dream said, trying to get closer to george.

"no dream- i.. i dont! i dont like you.. i dont even know what love feels like. but.. its not this." george shook his head.

"i.. i need to go." george said, rushing up the stairs of the peir and running back to dreams house.

dream stood at the sand alone. the wind mocked him as he watched george run away.

he knew george liked him. but why.. why is he denying it?

how could he even realize it? george is.. what if he leaves?

this was the first time george and dream had ever fought a real fight.

and it was so new to them both, that neither knew how to handle getting into a fight.

maybe it was for the best that they stayed away from eachother, dream thought.

but even still.

tears ran down his face.

george pov

i was running back to dreams.

he is my soulmate.

and he likes me.

what does love feel like? how do you tell?

is it the feeling that i got when he kissed me?

when i looked at that smile of dreams in real life?

how his wheezes made me feel?

i just dont fucking know.

why am i doing this.

i need to talk to someone that has experience on love.

i burst through dreams front door, tears still running down my face when i heard bad, sapnap and quackity talking about video ideas.

"b-bad?" i mumbled, and everyone turned their heads to me.

"holy shit- george?" sapnap stood up, making his way over to george.

"george woah whats wrong?!" quackity said with worry filled eyes.

"i— please, bad i need your help." i said, tears threatening to spill again.

"okay, lets go outside george. stay strong please." bad rubbed circles on my back as he lead me to a shady spot under a tree.

"are you okay?"

"its him."

bad cocked his head lightly in confusion. "who?"

"my soulmate." i wiped my eyes.

"what?! you found your soulmate? thats awsome!" bad congratulated, but slowly stopped when he saw he was the only one cheering.

"bad. its dream. he's my soulmate." i dug my face into my hands.

"..oh! well, do you like him?" his voice was soft spoken, obviously not knowing what to say to that.

"i.. i dont fucking know. i yelled at him that i didnt like him back, but.. i dont even know what love feels like bad." finally, i let the tears fall as i silently sobbed.