R

tw// abuse, yelling, panic attack (when he gets home from the mall)

i shot my eyes open. there was cold sweat dripping down my body. i sat up quicker than lightning.

the bed was.. uncomfortable, i was struggling to catch my breath.

what the actual fuck. how was THAT any sort of hint?!

that was the most terrifying dream i have ever experienced, the disturbing images from the dream replayed in my brain.

i slammed my eyes back shut. but, i slowly reopened them, remembering that i had gotten yet another letter, which was..

U.

my breathing was still unstable. why did i even have that kind of dream as a hint?

there was like.. nothing in there that would give me any hint.

and that didn't help me feel any better from my mum yelling at me.

i let out a groan before grabbing my phone to see new messages from dream.

-
DREAM💬

george

are you okay?

i just wanna check in

yeah im fine

thanks

are you sure?

i dont want you to feel like that

you sounded like really upset

no its all better now

dont worry

ur sure?

yes!!

alright baby boy <3

-

god his mood switches up so fast. i exited our chat, setting my phone back down on my bed so i could stare at the ceiling.

it makes me feel good. that he cares for me that is. dream is such a nice friend.

all my friends are. i am so grateful to have them.

i was quickly snapped out of my happy thoughts by knocking on my door.

great, she's back. i rolled my eyes, knowing my mum was probably about to scream at me again.

so, i opened the door and braced for another round of-

"georgie!" my sister shouted, wrapping her arms around me.

"cecilia?! what are you doing here?" i asked, surprised by my sisters sudden appearance.

"well, marley and i wanted to take you somewhere since mum isn't here," marley came around the corner, giving me a warm smile and wave.

"i know she's homophobic now, and that she is obviously treating you horribly, so i wanna treat you to a nice day while she's not here!" my sister smiled at me. i was more than grateful to get away from my mum for even a day, especially after yesterday's events.