preparing for the day

he wants me to.. go to florida?! george still could hardly believe what he had read.

i mean, he would get to see his best friend. 

but how would he even get there..?

with his mother still in the house, he assumed, he surely wouldn't be able to leave.

but maybe, dream could help him.

george pressed the call button.

"dream!" he exclaimed, sitting up in his bed more.

"george! are you okay?! what happened?" dream rushed, the nervousness bubbled inside him.

"yeah.. so my mom just got really-- well, harmful. and i dont know if i want to be here," george sighed.

"and about your offer, im one hundred percent down. but how would i leave?" he looked out his window to stare into the morning london sky.

"what do you mean-- oh right," he started.

"well, do you have anyone who can like.. drive you to the airport?" dream asked.

george scanned his mind. just when he was about to give up on the plan, he remembered someone.

"yeah! my sister can." george said, quickly hopping over to his sisters messages, and sending her one.

"also, i will pay for your ticket," dream said.

"aaand by the way, sapnap, bad, and quackity are coming to. is that okay?" he asked.

"of course. but i can by my own ticket, you know?" george huffed.

"yeah, well to late. i will send you the details now." dream said, tapping on the tickets and sending george's to him.

george rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, clicking onto the tickets to check everything over.

"i cant wait to meet you finally." dream sighed happily.

"well, i cant either, but we just have to wait for a day or two." george said, clicking his tongue.

they carried on their conversation, talking about whatever came to their minds, plans for when george got there, and other random things.

eventually, george decided that he should probably explain more to his sister, so he hung up.

as soon as he hung up, he immediately rang his sister.

"mm, hello?" cecilia grumbled, she must have just woke up, george assumed.

"cecilia, you know how mum can be a bit.. harmful sometimes?" george started, wanting to get straight to the point.

"uhh, yeah. did she do something?" her voice much more serious this time.

"yeah. she got... very violent. and now, im going to my friends," george started, nervousness in his voice.

"but, he lives in florida.  so.. can you drive me to the airport tomorrow?"

"oh, yeah of course! what time?" cecilia asked. george let out a sigh of relief.

"okay, thank you so much cecilia. and its at two." george was overwhelmed in a good way by the fact that he would finally be out of his toxic household.

so, his sister hung up, leaving george to get ready and pack.

he was so excited to finally leave.

-

A/N - one day i will go through this whole story and fix spelling errors since this is all written on phone, so sorry for any!