O

//small nsfw at the end

i slowly opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling.

remembering the snowy dream, i let out a small sad sigh. i really wish that was reality.

being with blue always made me happy. i wonder what he will be like if i ever get to meet, or hear him.

but who am i kidding.

once again, i knew that i had gotten another letter, so i slowly lifted my arm in front of my face to see another dark blue letter lined up with the last.

B.

i yawned, not being fazed anymore about the letters that basically meant nothing to me at this point.

today, i had absolutely no motivation to move. so, why should i?

i grabbed my phone from the bed stand, watching the notifications flood in, most surprised and confused reactions from my comment.

i slowly tapped through them, slightly smiling some of them, before heading on over to twitter to scroll endlessly through my time line.

coming across the usual, i gave a few arts that showed up a like.

there was one tweet especially, catching my attention before i scrolled.

@ MCYTPLAYLISTS : a playlist inspired by Dreamwastaken! [playlist name and link (you could always check out the spotify for this book, in the :) chapter !!) ]

❤1.8k likes  69 retweets  404 comments

my curiosity got the best of me, quickly tapping on the link which lead me to of course, a playlist.

i scrolled through the songs, seeing some i knew, and some i didn't.

deciding on just shuffling the playlist, i waiting for the song to start.

a song started, the bass, and the drums were loud, but enjoyable.

the song started, but it was speaking a different language.

uh.. what is the song saying? something something... telepatía? sure enough, when i went to check the name of the song, it was called telepatía.

its a good song, but i really wish i could understand what it was saying. ..wait?

you know im just a flight away
if you wanted you could take a private plane
a kilómetros estamos conectando
y me prendes aunque no me estés tocando
you know ive got alot to say
all these voices in the background in my brain
y me dicen todo lo que estás pensando
me imagino lo que ya estás maquinando

oh, well at least some of the song was in english. the lyrics were soothing, even the parts i couldn't understand.

it reminded me of someone. that someone was george.

the song was very calming. i found myself closing my eyes, almost going to sleep again.

but, shortly, it ended.

the next song had already started to play, the persons voice immediately starting.

i dont wanna seem the way i do
but im confident when im with you