E

my eyes shot wide open. i quickly sat up, looking down to my right arm. i had another dream! what did that even mean? what a hint.. ah, whatever! letter time! a smile crept across my face as i reached for my sleeve. i shut my eyes and sucked in air. okay. 3.. 2.. 1.. i opened my eyes, let out my breath and tugged my sleeve down, and of course, another letter was on my arm.

R.

a smile creeped across my face again as i looked down at the arm. i know, its not much, but still! two letters! i really just want the whole goddamn word already.. but then again, i could know who my soulmate is after it. i dont want to see that.. the smile faded at the thought of soulmates. sure, i wanted a soulmate. but, i already am in love, so it would be pretty awkward since i wouldn't love the person. i let out a long sigh. 

patches had just woken up as well, stretching and meowing, making turn my head to see her. "aw, good morning princess!" i mumbled, scratching her head. she purred and curled back on the bed, yawning. 

i rubbed my eyes and tried to get the sleepiness away, since i was going to try to go outside today. i sat up and headed for the bathroom, starting the shower up. grabbed my phone and started to play some music that i enjoyed listening to, since it was a fast song and it might help me wake up more. 

i turned the song on as it started to echo throughout the small bathroom. i took off my clothes, and got into the shower. the heat of the water hitting my back definitely woke me up. i ran my fingers through my hair, shutting my eyes as the heat for the scolding shower made my skin feel as if it was on fire. my thoughts of what i would do today, george, soulmate shit, and random other stuff flooded my thoughts.

i had finished getting ready, pulling a grey t-shirt over the green sweater i had under it. i walked over to my mirror to make sure i looked okay. i had tied my hair up today. i realized i hadn't tied my shorts string, so i quickly fixed that. once i was done, i made a pose in the mirror since i looked awfully good today in my opinion. 

ahh, great outfit choice today dream! i thought to myself. just as i was about to head out of my room and out the door of my house, my phone buzzed. i took it out of my pocket to see it was a notification that george was streaming again. 

damn, he has been streaming a lot lately. i tapped on the notification as i typed in my phone password. a few moments later, i saw george's face and a loading symbol. 

"-llo everyone! hi. it is super late right now, but you guys caught me lurking in my offline chat and was begging my to stream. this is for you guys!" he said, he smiling and rubbed his eyes, starting to thank people for subs and read donos as he opened minecraft. he logged onto the smp for once! i smiled to myself, since i had just came up with a great idea. 

george was running around the smp before he paused and looked down. "oh- hold on guys, dream in calling me." 

he said, looking back up before answering my call. "hello dream, i'm streaming." his voice flickered through my phone. "i know! hello stream, i know you have me on speaker." i said, watching george's face as he rolled his eyes playfully. 

"okay, cool. what's up though?" he asked, focusing back onto the game. i laughed. "look back to your phone, but dont let anyone see this!" i said, watching george's eyes shoot wide open as he looked back down to his phone, guarding it with his hands.