E

// TW : mentions of alcohol, abuse, homophobia, rooftops

• • •

my eyes fluttered open. 

wait. did i kiss rever? the memories of his lower face so close to mine, the feeling of his lips pressed against mine.

i dug my face into my hands. why did i kiss him.. i dont even know who he really is.

i squeezed my eyes back open, catching a glimpse of my wrist that had a new letter on it,

V.

okay. so the letters definitely spell your love. what else could it say?

now than ever i wished i really knew who rever was. that was not my first kiss, but it sure was the best one i have had.

never thought my best kiss would be with a guy, but i guess you get what you can take.

wanting to get the thoughts of rever out of my head, i reached over to the glass of water that i had so i could splash my face.

aaand its empty. great.

i really didn't want to get out of bed, maybe just go back to sleep and see rever..

no. i shot out of my bed, rushing over to the kitchen.

when i opened the door, my heart stopped.

"george." my mums cold voice grumbled. i gulped.

"yes..?"

"why has that dream guy said that you were his." my mum hissed, walking towards me with fire in her eyes.

"i- why would i even know?! i dont con-"

"are you dating him?" she snarled, i could now smell the booze on her.

"no! he's just my best friend mum." i rushed out, backing back into my room.

"ooh sure he is. that's why you always go with his jokes."

she raised her hand at me. i quickly grabbed her wrists, shoving them before she could land a hit on me.

but, she was apparently smarter than that, landing her foot hard onto my leg.

once i had my defense down, she landed it on my head, i yelped in pain.

"i have already told you to stop hanging out with those disgusting freaks!" she hit me again, yelling out painful words as i tried to get out of her grasp.

about 5 minutes later, she had apparently been pleased with how i was, bleeding from my nose and hot tears streaming down my face.

she slammed the door.

i was trying to keep my body off the floor, but it was so hard.

i stumbled over to my bed stand, grabbing my phone and unlocking it.

i sent one message before i couldn't handle it, collapsing onto the floor.

to DREAM👁: is t to late ti say that i amd not safe here
sent: just now

...