O

i slowly opened my eyes to stare up at my ceiling.

rever. i guess.. he is my soulmate? and for some reason, it had just now clicked in my head that rever was a boy.

now there's nothing wrong with that! just.. more surprising none the less.

i let out a small groan, lifting my arm over my head to see the new letter,

L

your l? i grinned, today felt like it would be a good day!

and just knowing that my soulmate is truly out there somewhere makes me feel a bit better.

but.. im not all that good at loving. its something i struggle with, so what if my soulmate just.. left me?

no, stay positive today george! i thought to myself, putting on a proud smile as i made my way out of my bed.

just as i was about to open my door, a thought crossed my mind.

what if mum is awake? why hadn't i thought of that..

i glanced over to the clock. 5:41 AM. no, she wouldn't be there this early!

so, i let my confidence take over, opening the door as it creaked.

i let out a sigh of relief when i saw her not there yet, i plopped myself onto the couch almost immediately.

i was still drowsy, so i decided on just watching some television. why not play some show on netflix.

so, i pulled up a random show called "Stary" and started playing it, wriggling around on the couch to find a comfortable spot.

• • •

i shot up off the couch after hearing footsteps from my mums room, i really didn't want to see her at all today.

or any day for that matter.

just as i heard her door open, i shut mine, letting out a long sigh of relief.

what to do today? the breeze tickled at my face, reminding me that i had left it opened.

a idea went through my brain. why not sit on the roof?

i mean, it was a warm morning for once, and it is safe since my roof was basically flat.

i shrugged my shoulders. you only live once!

so, i climbed out of my window, setting my foot on a panel as i shut the window quietly.

i made my way onto the flattest edge, scooting so i was in the center and not on the side where i could fall.

once i got into the safest position i could, i let out a sigh of relief.

the morning sky was.. i think red and orange? it looked brown, but even if it looked like that, it still looked semi pleasant.

i let the cool wind ruffle my hair, shutting my eyes as i listened to the chirping birds and the rustle of leaves.

it was a nice morning.

• • •

finally done.. i held up the paper in front of my face, smiling slightly once i had seen it finished.

rever had been on my mind all day, and i mean all day, so i did what i like to do in my free time. draw a picture of him.

it was still a thing i would have to get used to, considering i had a soulmate that i new actually existed somewhere.

i wonder if he was confused when he got his first dream.

if he wants to know who i am just as bad as i want to know who he is.

...

...

"george george! cmon, follow me." rever squealed, dragging me by my hand into a small building.

as we walked in, hand in hand, i realized he had taken me to a library.

it was a very old looking one, a few cobwebs stuck to the corners of the room, giving a sort of eerie feel.

"look how cool this is. its a abandoned library" rever exclaimed, twirling me in a small circle out of excitement.

"yeah! this is cool. should we check out the books, maybe if they are old there will be cool ones." i suggested, which rever quickly nodded his head and sprinted over to a book shelf.

i followed after him, scanning the shelf for the perfect book, or one that i knew of.

finally, i decided on Number the Stars, it had a very intriguing description, so it peaked my interest.

rever had picked a book on some game, but the words were all scribbled out, the only way i could tell it was a game because of the xbox and pc controllers that i saw in the book.

we made our way to a dusty bench, dusting it off slightly so we wouldn't sneeze a bunch.

i started to read my book, sneaking glances at rever at times.

now, i couldn't see his face, but i could just imagine the small grin that was plastered on that tan face of his.

wouldn't that be a wonderful sight to see.

but, before i could re-direct my focus back on the book, i was dropped into that damned black hole.

again.

...
...

i opened my eyes, rolling on my side with a groan.

i rubbed my eyes, the memories of rever, me, and the library.

i never got to finish that book i had started.

but whatever. i lifted my arm up in the air to read the new letter that had appeared on my arm,

O

A/N - so heeey

A/N - so heeey... i know, it has been a week since i last updated!! i deleted wattpad for a while, but im back!. yes, i am making these chapters shorter, i have better ideas for whats next and writing days are kinda boring tbh. will get better at updates i hope!! byebye, and ty all for 760 reads <3