U

i quickly shot up, breathing heavily as i looked around, seeing that it was morning, and i was still in the field, sweating a lot aswell.

what the actual hell what that? the first dream i ever had that gave me a part of my soulmate that wasn't crossed out.. was that.

of course, my eyes naturally bolted down to my sleeve, lifting it up to check to see the new letter, which was,

O.

"what the actual fuck.." i sighed, rubbing my head as i tried to re think what just happend.

"mhph..?" a voice rang, startling me.

i realized that i had my earbuds in still, and had never hung up the call with george.

shit. george. i was in no place to talk to him when feeling like this.

"o-oh, good morning george, but i have to go now thanks for sleep calling with me-" i quickly blurted, tapping as fast as i could on the hang up button.

he had started to say something, but i of course missed it.

dropping my phone to the side, i layed down in the grass star fish position, staring up into the morning sky.

why did i just have that dream? was the only thing rushing through my head.

i had never experienced anything like that before, and especially considering that it was someone i didn't even know, made it worse.

i layed in the grass, waiting for the unholy thoughts and the effects to wear off so i could get the bus back home.

a few minutes later, i found myself back on the bus, heading back since the problem had been fixed.

i stared out the window, the small town going by in a blur.

i was still caught up in my thoughts, thinking about random stuff to prevent myself from thinking about that.

and soon, the bus called out the stop i needed, quickly rushing out and running back to my house, slamming the door behind me.

my phone was going off violently, again.

---

DREAM

DREAJ

DRWAM

OMHMY GOD DKNUEJNA

sapnap

sapnap

sapnap

what jydujdkisikybd

BRO

DONT???

DONT!!!!???

huh

what??

DONT

what-

MY WORDS

THEY LIKE COMPLETED