rays of sun, and the shimmering moon

dream pov

i woke up to hearing muffled yelps from outside my room.

slowly hoisting myself off the bed, i noticed patches slinking off my bed and to the door.

i got up, and opened my bedroom door to see..

everyone having a pillow fight, except george who was still sleeping somehow.

"what are you guys doing..?" i mumbled, rubbing my eyes from the light blinding me.

they all stopped fighting, and sapnap quickly stood up.

"yeah, good morning to you too sleeping beauty, its 11 am!" sapnap said, throwing a pillow to him.

oh wow, i slept that long? i thought to myself.

"ooooooh dream! your letters, i see them!" bad said, pointing to my sleeveless arm.

quackity gasped, bolting over to me, grabbung my arm.

"dreams about. boring!" quackity let go of his grasp.

"mk, what are yours then?" i said, quackity stopped in his tracks.

"well— my soulmate is taking their fucking time, so i haven't had a dream yet.." quackity pouted.

"haha loser, mine says.. dont." sapnap proudly stated, puffing his chest as quackity and bad held in their laughs.

"oh shut up! bad, whats yours." sapnap snapped, letting out a sad huff.

"oh! well- uhh.. i.. i already know my soulmate. but its a secret." bad quicly sputtered, covering his face with his hands.

quackity gasped. "lemme see!!" he ran at bad, prying his arm from his side to see his sentace.

quackity's face suddenly turned serious, looking up to bad.

"wait—" he whispered something into bad's ear, and bad nodded slowly.

quackity let out a huge laugh, patting bad shoulder as he wiped away fake tears. bad grred.

george shuffled on his mattress, slowly sitting up, wiping his eyes.

he looked so cute.. no dream, dont.

"good morning george." i said, giving him a warm smile.

"hi.." i could finally hear his morning in person, it sounded even better.

quackity and bad kept talking and laughing as sapnap scrolled through tiktok endlessly, laughing at a video once and awhile.

i took my chance, quickly grabbing george's arm and pulling him into my room, shutting the door behind us.

"what?" he gave me a puzzled look.

"i want to bring you to the place now, its 12! get dressed, in the bathroom. down the hall." i said, throwing him his clothes from his bag.

he nodded, running out my door.

while he was gone, i quickly grabbed the black box and shoved it into my bag, squeezing it past the other things i had packed.

i took a seat on my bed, waiting for george to arrive back.

about 2 minutes later, he burst into the room.