Still there

"Dad, why would you leave me" whispering dropping to my knees and balling.

"Y/N, Y/N" I heard shaking me.

It wasn't Mattheo though. "Hey babe are you okay" I heard in a soft tone I look up and see Ron, he was laying next to me with his arms behind his head. I don't say a word just look up at him confused. "R-ron uhh why are you here" I say still trying to comprehend what was happening.  "Well I came in because it's raining then I saw you were dreaming"

 He laid his hand on my cheek wiping away my tear. "Ya I was just about my d-" and before I finished he had cut me. "Dad, I know. Are you okay?" He said sincerely. "Ya i'm fine. Was I here the whole time?" I say wondering if Mattheo din't want me to stay in his bedroom. 

I was upset but I know not to let a dick get to my head, but I couldn't stop thinking of his touch, his smell, everything. I was just going to go on with my day and not think of it.

"Ya, why?" Ron said looking confused. "Nothing guess it was just a dream." 

I look out the window to see the rain pressing against the window running down it.  I had always loved the rain. Every time it rains Ron and I go to the Black Lake and paddle out on paddle boards and just sit and play around. After we get all cozy head to the great hall get a ton of junk food and read in the astronomy tower. We had done it since the first year.

"Black, get out of bed and get changed." Ron said coaching me out of my daze. "Yes sir" I throw myself out of bed and start looking through my bathing suits. "This good" I say as Ron and my eyes met. He broke the stare than looked at the bathing suit with a slight blush. Ron was always so precious.

"Black you wear the same one every time, and every time I say you look great." I turn around quick trying to not let him see my blush. On my cabinet door there was a mirror on the inside, I saw Ron run his hands threw his hair and fall back on the bed with a big smirk.

(Example of bathing suit)

I throw a big shirt over it with high top vans and socks a little above like normal

I throw a big shirt over it with high top vans and socks a little above like normal. "Ready Ron?" I say hoping up. "Ready black" he said looking down at my shoes. "What don't like?" I spat. "No not that just, Um that uh Riddle kid have the same one." That's when it hit me his name. Six letters that made my knees weak. I just stare blank up at Ron. "Y'know never mind lets go." He turned fast toward the door swinging it open. 

We walk down I see Blaise and Draco. They knew what was happening, Blaise just smiled at me and Draco glared deep at Ron. Hopping off the last stair I see Mattheo at the bookshelf not even looking at me. I turn my head quick with my feet feeling heavy from my vans. 

"Black" I turn and see Riddle's dark eyes stabbing mine. "What?" I started to get annoyed. "What are you doing?" he looked up at Ron. Ron grabbed my hand and started to pull slightly. My eyes just look into Mattheo's confused, nervous, worried. It felt as I went back to a child state all confused and full of wonder. His just black and emotionless, the only thing I could pick up was slight anger. 

Mattheo-

I brought her back to her dorm because I couldn't handle it anymore. She was so pure and she handed herself to me like she cared. She was just the type of girl to change someone even if the entire world says that can't.

I was just washing her take short soft breathes on my bare chest lying peacefully. I had felt something I never had, I was not able to figure out what it was. It drove me crazy.

I brought her back to her room hoping to never see her again. Even though I wanted to. 

I felt like I owned her and to see her with ginger made me want to curse him.

Y/N-

I opened my mouth to let out words but all that did was a breath of air. I turned around to not let him get into my head, I grabbed Rons muscular arm tight just hugging it. It helped me.

We got to the lake holding are boards under are arms. I just let the rain hit me, it felt like my element. To just stand and let every drop run down my body and soak my hair felt right in a way. "Okay" Ron laid the board on the water starting to walk into the water till it was at his waist. He hopped on starting to move his arms against the water. I did he same after.

We got to the middle and just sat. My legs were straddled on both sides, and Ron laid down on the board with his tongue out trying to catch the water. "Ron you're so dumb" I say hitting my forehead with my hand. "I need to get one drop" he said pausing between each word trying to catch a droplet. 

A few hours past and it started to become slightly dark. We paddled back racing to see who can get to shore faster. "OHHH and Weasley takes 2nd againnn." I say in a loud voice echoing through the valley. "Oh shut up Y/N" he said panting.

The plan was to go back to our common rooms get changed then meet back up in the great hall.

I opened the door. I wish I hadn't.