it's okay

"You sure you're going  to be okay?" Blaise said with his eyes heavy. "Ya i'll be fine" I reassured them.

Blaise started walking but then quickly stopped when he realized that Draco was not with him doing the same. "Draco, you coming?"

I just stared at Draco standing in-front me. He clenched his jaw looking towards the ground then said "Ya just give me a sec, you can go ahead." his eyes never left the ground. Blaise didn't answer just walked away. 

"What" I say looking at his platinum blond hair. His eyes lifted, they looked heavy and more icy than normal.

"What happened?" He said very soft. "I'm still trying to figure out the same thing," I took a deep breath. "Don't worry about it, today was fun" I say trying to lighten the mood. "Ya, the dress is going to look amazing." "Wow Draco being nice. This is a rare sight to see ladies and gents" I say laughing.

"Haha" he said sarcastically. 

Just as I was going to talk I heard a deep raspy voice echo through the hall. "'Malfoy, leave." Draco straightened up clenching his jaw tight. His hands came to fists making the veins roll up his arms. 

"No" Draco said without a stutter.

I stepped out into the hall in-front of Draco only to see him. Mattheo Riddle. "Mattheo" I say soft. "Ah Y/N I see your hanging with this filthy boy" Mattheo said like toxic coming out each word. "Don't take another step toward her" Draco said stepping in-front of me. 

Mattheo scoffed "Going to try and save her? You can't even touch her without hurting her." Draco turned around clenching his jaw breathing heavy. "What the hell are you not telling me Y/N." "I promise i'm telling the truth. Draco just leave" I said with a slight shout at the end.

"No; I need to make sure you'll be okay" there was confusion in his eyes. "I'm okay" I gave a sweet smile after giving him reassurance. "I will see you tomorrow" Draco said. As he was walking Mattheo had a smirk on his face never looking away from Draco's eyes till he was out of his vision. Draco doing the same. 

I cross my arms just looking at Mattheo with a death stare. He started to walk towards me, "I thought I made myself clear Black." "Mattheo, you're pathetic" I scoffed.

He stepped closer gripping my chin tightly. "What were you doing with Draco" He said sternly. I rolled my eyes, like as if I wanted to tell him anything. He gripped tighter making me whimper slightly. 

"I asked what were you doing with Draco?" He said pushing me on the wall. Now his hand hand slithered to my neck gripping tightly. "He just was helping me today" I paused between words. "With?" "He helped me with a dress for the ball, that's all."

"You could have just asked me" he let go of my neck aggressively. "Ya, sure" I said sarcastically while rolling my tongue in my mouth. "I mean it, I said you were mine. Don't go roaming around with other boys." He said with his body almost brushing against mine. 

It mad my blood boil that he thought he just owned me and could tell me to do anything and I would just listen.

He started to walk away. Just like that, with no care what so ever. I became angry and my skin felt hot. 

"Well i'm going to be in very very close contact with a boy soo." I said slowly turning toward the doorway. Mattheos footsteps paused; "What?" he questioned. I could tell this angered him that someone else would touch me.

"Well i'm guessing you're not going to the dance soo." I said lifting my head with a sneer. 

"I'll be there... escorting you Mrs.Black."

I smiled looking down feeling me start to blush. "Well are you asking to take me Mr.Riddle" I say looking towards him. 

His eyes full of lust roaming my body. "No i'm telling you that I am" He said walking back towards me with a slight smile. "Hm okay" as I went to turn around he grabbed the back of my neck turning me towards him. We looked at each other for a moment, his black locks falling in front of his cold, dark eyes...yet I somehow still found warmth in them.

I couldn't stop but pull him in smashing are lips together. The light taste of cigarets filled my mouth. His other hand on the back of my thigh squeezing hard, signaling to wrap my legs around him. Thats exactly what I did. Wrapping my legs around his torso feeling his bulge against my damp underwear.

"Wait" I pulled away. "What if someone catches us" we were still in the hallway. "Well it's all more exciting that way, if we get caught or not" He said with a smirk placing his lips on mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

 One hand slithering up through his hair slightly tugging at it. 

His touch satisfied the constant hunger I had, for specifically Mattheo's touch. I bit at his lower lip slightly, making him groan that sent vibrations down my throat. 

A few minutes went by and we both paused for a moment just admiring each other.

Mattheo-

She was beautiful the way she did everything making me want her so much more. It sent me crazy to see any other boy with her that wasn't me.

Malfoy was so fucking lucky I didn't do the things I was thinking of. The fact that boy can even look at Y/N makes me want to curse him. 

We both stopped she was so exited but confused I knew that. And for a one and only time the gateways of my eyes opened to her. It made me slightly upset that I was feeling this way, I was so protective of her. She was mine I needed to make that clear to anyone that wanted to lay eyes on her.

Y/N-

We talked for a moment just about brief things, then like before I walked into my room and he walked down the halls, one hand in his pocket one holding a cigaret.I pushed my back to the door after I closed it and slid down. I wanted him, Bad.

The ball is tomorrow night. It was already 1am and I was getting tired so I decided to get some sleep. All these things slipping into my head about Mattheo.

 I couldn't stop the feeling of needing him.