right before

Hello this above is what she's wearing to the Ball. Okay enjoy :)

-----------

"Get up" I hear with banging on the door. 

"Shit" I said. It was Hermione. Since we were kids we always got ready together for these dances. 

I scrambled up in worry of her seeing Mattheo but when I looked to my side he was gone. My eyebrows furrowed but another bang on the door took me out of thought. 

"I'm coming.. christ" I shout.

"Hurry Y/N, I feel so weird being in here" she always hated coming into the Slytherin dorm, 'It was wrong' as she liked to say. I opened the door to see her hands completely full of things. Mostly makeup, her dress, shoes, and jewelry. She scrammed inside so full of energy. 

I felt so heavy still half asleep. My arms just drooping at my sides, my hair all in my face, and makeup on my eyes from yesterday. 

"Hell Y/N did you party last night!" she exclaimed once she finally calmed down. "No, i'm acctully very well rested" I say with a sly smirk. "Go get a shower show me ur dress then we can get ready. It's already 10."

10 how was it already 10.

Hermonie set her things up across my vanitey as I walked into the bathroom. I slid my clothes down and stepped into the shower. 

I let the cold water run down my hair sending shivers down my spin. 

I close my eyes with my head up towards the water when I feel a hot breath course down my neck. I whip around to see nobody. 

'Oh, I just imagined it I guess' I said to myself with a slight chuckle. 

Once I was done I stepped out with a towel wrapped tightly around my body and seeing Hermonie twirl in her beautiful white dress. It was plain and long pressing against the ground. "Wow Monie, it's amazing" I say pointing to the dress. 

"Aw thank you darling, are you ready?", I nodded my head with a pure smile and started to get ready for the night before us.

She did my hair and sat me down to do my makeup. "..and I was so confused of why he even thought of asking Lavender to the dance, really it was pathetic" Hermonie went on. "Well why didn't you ask Ron?" I questioned. 

"I don't know. Sorry, are you going with anyone?" She asked as she brushed my eyes slightly. 

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say no because she would see me with him but at the same time I really didn't think he was going. 

"Well i'm not sure" I said hesitantly. "Not sure?" She asked. 

"Well one boy asked me and I really like him but I don't know" I say tilting my head down.

Hermione tilted my chin upward again, "Listen to your heart for once not your head" she says in a soft tone almost calming. 

"Done." She turned my back around to face to mirror. I had a light glossed lip and a shiny tint of white in my corner eye. "Thank you, I love it" I leaned into the mirror to get a better look and I did feel pretty. 

"Now your dress" She said. I looked back letting my loose curls fall over my shoulder. 

I walked to where my dress was hanging and took it off the door. I zipped the zipper down and removed the plastic around the dress that was keeping it all safe. 

I slid the dress onto my body letting it fit nicely around. I pulled the straps tight patt it down and I was ready. I walked out letting her see it on my for the first time, well anyone for that matter other than Draco.

With eating, listening to music, messing around, talking, makeup, and hair, dress all complete it was already 5pm. The dance started at 5:30-6pm so we were on time. 

"Okay well i'm going to go meet with Ron and Harry i'll see you at the dance. You look beautiful" She said grabbing all her stuff together.  "Okay love you" I say just adding little adjustments. "Love you too" she said going out the door.

I let out a sigh and picked up my neckless. I clipped it behind my neck then proceeded to my earrings. 

Once I was all done I grabbed my mask and left. 

(Example)

As I walked down the girls hall which is usually empty it was now flooded of people. Boys waiting on their dates, some girls crying, others laughing and smiling. 

When I went down the stairs the colors of white and black was everywhere. I saw Draco and Blaise talk to Adrian Puncey and other boys. I placed my mask on timing it behind my head and walked gracefully down the stairs.

When I started to walk toward them Pansy cut me off and grabbed Draco cheeks and smashed their lips together. I felt sick but I continued to walk towards them not letting her see she's getting under my skin. 

Adrian looked at me first his eyes full of lust, then Blaise and finally Draco once he got Pansy off him. Adrian stepped forward and began to talk "You look amazing Y/N."

"Thank you Mr. Puncey" I said with a wink. He slithered his hand through his dark wavy hair that hung over his eyes. 

I looked to Blaise and Draco as they were both smiling back. "Are you ready boys?" I ask. Draco and Adrian both answer yes. Draco continued to look at me with the lightest smirk and a sparkle in his eyes. The black mask covered his face but the icy gray eyes left standing out. 

I continued to walk towards the door and each one followed along with others just in groups. 

When we got to the entrance the ball room was dark. The lighting consist of candles and the 'star night' above.

I great smiled appeared on my lips just letting it all soak in. Every problem faded away. Nothing else was in my head other than what was happening right now.

When I looked down and begun to walk I saw what brightened everything in the room. 

Mattheo.