what he didn't give

I felt my body shaking "Y/N get the fuck up" Ron said over me. "W-why it's sunday"  I say half asleep my face completely in the pillows. "Because i'm hungry" he stepped back laying in the dark green royal chair that sat in the corner of my room.

"Ron just go i'll meet you up later" I say pushing my body up swooshing the hair out of my face. "Okay, cya. Don't sleep in forever" He said pushing himself up walking towards the door. "Ya ya" I say under my breath as the door closes. 

I swing my legs to the side of the beg hanging down on the edge. The cold air hit my legs and sent shivers up my body. I wiped my eyes and brought myself to getting up. I was so tired that my legs had felt wobbly. I open my bathroom door brush my teeth then hop in the shower.

I walked back out into my room, the towel wrapped tight around my body. My curly hair just laid on my shoulders sending drips of water onto the towel. 

I glided through my closet trying to pick out clothes. I realized that it was starting to become the chilling time of year. The leaves starting to turn their bright colors of red, orange, and yellow. Watching the first years all play in the big piles of leaves that had fallen.

Most kids went back home over the weekend to see family and such, I never did. I mean my dad was dead. There was not much to it, I missed him but often I think he is away of the terrors this world had brought to him. Now he can just watch and do what ever he pleases. My mom of course was well, not sure i've never met her. 

I could complain but I didn't want to, for the most part i'm a happy kid. 

I decided to go to hogsmade and invite Draco and Blaise. 

I picked out an all black outfit, classy and cute. I knew it was hot I did it on purpose to make sure Mattheo knew I didn't care for him. I guess I was doing it for myself too. 

(example)

I started walking down the stairs almost in a strut, pushing my shoulders back, heap up high, and smirking

I started walking down the stairs almost in a strut, pushing my shoulders back, heap up high, and smirking. When I got off the last step I saw Mattheo walking back in the common room probably from breakfast. I just pause with a gasp leaving my mouth, he stopped for a moment right before his long legs walked him self in-front of me. 

"Why the actual fuck do you think you're wearing" looking down my body with a mix of confusion and disgust. "Clothes" I say with a straight face. "Your so funny go change." He was joking, pretending like nothing had happened between us, like he didn't kiss that snake. My blood felt like it had reached a boiling point. "Riddle you can't tell me jack shit" I say trying to push him away, but he just stood there he was too strong. "I said change" "And I said no. Listen to the word that is coming out of my mouth, n-o" I say crossing my arms. 

He turned his head like nobody had ever said those words to him in his life. "Black Black Black" He said repeating slowly with a slight chuckle. It felt so raw and evil, it scared me. "Now i've been so nice even though you haven't been a good girl so now you have no choice." I had no words to say, I really did try to think of what to say but my mind was just blank. 

I tried stepping back but I just hit a wall, he stepped towards me. I inspected every part of him, he was so handsome, bruiting, and intimidating. It made me want more. 

His body hit mine. His left arm sliding up the wall straightened right next to my head  the other sliding onto my hip. He grabbed firmly letting a hard breath leave my lips. "No, you're going to be quite. I don't want anybody else hearing your moans but me understand." I just nodded my head slowly "Use your words love" "Yes Mattheo" I said in a whisper where only the two of us would be able to hear. His head rolled to the side as he loved his name being said in a tone of listening. 

"Good girl" His eyes rolled back to mine piercing them deeply. "Now i'm going to try something darling. It might hurt a little" He reached down into his pocket and pulled out his wand. "Mattheo.." I whisper. In an instant my front was facing the wall and my back facing his front. He pushed himself into my more feeling the bugle that had grew more and more by the moment. That being enough to make me reach my climax. 

I felt his hands move down my pants ripping them down. I couldn't help but moan soft. "I said only I can hear your moans. I will make it hurt more if you don't listen." I was wearing red lace thongs. I was so dumb.

"Whats this all dressed up for me or that despicable red headed twat." His fingers started running on my clit still on the outer of my underwear just teasing. "So wet for me aren't you darling" I threw my head back in need of his touch. My knees felt weak like I was missing everything he was not giving to me.

"Why should I give you pleasure at all if your being so mean" He took his time to say mean almost in a pout.

He removed his fingers quick turning me around. "Mattheo" I said while bathing heavy. His clougn whiffed through my nose. I couldn't stop myself, I threw my arms over his shoulders almost running my hands threw his hair. Are lips pressed so hard like we would never ever let go of one another. 

But the opposite happened.

He stopped let go of me that he so tightly gripped. I looked up confused almost with anger in myself for letting myself do this AGAIN.

"You fucking-" I couldn't even finish my sentence of how angry I was.