how

Mattheo-

When I felt her lips press against mine I had to pull away, because it told me the one thing I frightened. I was starting to feel for Y/N.

It was so pathetic, ever since I was a boy father made it very clear I was not cable of feeling. The only happiness I felt was when I saw others in pain. Seeing the girls I had so tightly wrapped around my finger start to care for me was useless, they threw themselves at me. Begging for me.

Y/N did not and it confused me. She was so poise and confident, always letting that sly smirk on her mouth when she knew I was upset at her.

I didn't want to push her away I wanted to keep her in my arms tight. Never let anyone touch her again because she would be mine, I need her to be mine.

Seeing her eyes start to tear up trying them to push them off the best she could made me lose my breath.

I had no words to say because I was still trying to think of why the hell it was so hard for me to see her with anyone other than me. Just the thought of seeing Ron press his body against hers at the party made me think of unspeakable things I would do to that boy.

I wanted to kill him. Nobody could have her if I couldn't.

Y/N-

I ran into the Great Hall my eyes searching for Blaise. Blaise was always the one to help me with things, he was a really good listener and didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. He told me the truth.

Draco on the other hand was terrible with boy stuff, every time something would go wrong with a boy and me he would basically just kill. 

First time I kissed a boy I was in the third year, of course I was the last of the three of us to get are first kiss. I'm pretty sure Draco lost his virginity at like 12.

But the first boy I kissed I found out he also kissed Pansy the same night. Draco found out and beat him up till there was nothing but blood. The boy transferred as Draco scared the living shit out of him. See Blaise on the other hand was to poise and rich, never letting the dirt on his hands. 

I see Blaise laughing next too Goyle and Crabbe. I start to walk my way over staring behind Draco and Blaise was right across. I put my hands on Draco's shoulders saying hey. "What are you doing" Draco said looking up into my eyes. I've alway loved his eyes. The stunning grey color that could be spotted from a mile away.

"Nothing just; Blaise can we speak for a moment" I say smiling. But on the inside I was trembling with anger. "Ooo did y'all-" I already knew Goyle's dumb ass of himself was going to say someone about sex.  "No they did not" Draco said stern with a straight face towards Goyle, slightly making him jump. Blaise gives the same death stare towards Goyle that sent shivers down my spine.

Blaise just stood up his eyes still fixed on Goyle. Draco looked at Blaise then nodded like an okay. 

We got out of the Great hall "library?" was the first thing I said. He hesitated "Y-ya sure." "How you been Y/N?" His big dark eyes were just looking towards the floor as his long legs strut. I had to walk fast since I was short. "I don't even know" I just respond with a slight chuckle. "Ya I can tell. What was it with you and Theo the night of truth or dare" "Riddle, well he's a story of his own"

"How so?" He said finally looking at me.

"Well, I don't know Blaise i'm feeling all these things I haven't since-" I just stopped my sentence not wanting to go on any further; But Blaise said "since your dad passed, right? I think it's good" I was confused on what he meant by good. How the hell is this good. Mattheo Riddle, a boy who made me feel things I haven't since my dad past, ya really good.

"Y/N you never and I mean NEVER talk about yourself" "Blaise yes I do, i'm always ranting too you" and it was true I was. "Okay ya, but always about others you never talk about how YOU feel" he said slightly nudging his side into mine.

I opened my mouth to say something but it's when I realized he was right. I mean i'm always talking about Ron and how Draco is annoying or Snape. Never me.

We got to the library and spent all day or so of talking about both of each other. There was one thing I didn't come around to say. That Mattheo Riddle took my virginity from me. I told him everything how I started feeling and he answers all of it with five words that swarm my head, stabbing every other thought that tried to come in.

"Y/N you care about him."

I was starting too but I didn't want to.

We finished up and decided to go back to the Great Hall. There were less people but still some. "I'm starving" I said taking a seat. "Ya same. Y'know I wouldn't be if you didn't take me away from this precious food" 

I just rolled my eyes starting to grab food onto my plate. 

We finished eating and I went back to my dorm waving to Blaise. "Goodnight." "Night Blaise" I just say giving a slight smile then turning around. 

I got to my door just looking at it thinking about Mattheo. "Thinking of me aren't we" I hear the voice I've wanted to all day. "Riddle" I say still looking at the door. "So curious about my thoughts aren't you."

"Starting to know me so well aren't you Black" He said stopping besides me and leaving on the wall with his foot up against it. 

I open my door whispering my password underneath my breath. I walked in stop and turn my head "you coming in orrr" 

"I plan on coming in" He said in a deep toned raspy voice giving the devil's smirk.