lost in thought

-Mattheo

"What?" I hated him. I knew he was nervous to be around me as many people were; I liked it the feeling of knowing I had power over people. 

He stepped forward being eye to eye. "There is going to be a dinner tomorrow night" He said very slowly and in a deep voice. "I don't care" I say emotionless because I really didn't care. "He wanted me to tell you to join us." "You're really on your knees for my father aren't you" I say lifting my eyebrows with a smirk on my face. 

"That is all Mr. Riddle."

I walked away, hands back in my pocket. I didn't care what anyone had to say I needed to just be away from the world. In my own thoughts. 

I walk up the towers stairs slowly letting my finger tips glide against the cold railing. I opened the door to see the sunset about to start; I stand in front of the railing gripping my hands tightly around.

What the fuck.

Why did I let Y/N and I do this again. 

Every girl just waited on what to be told by me. Y/N did not. She was smart and elegent did every move with poise. That is something I hadn't seen often.

At the same time I was wondering on what my bastard of a father wanted. 

"..shit" I heard an echo come from down the stair case knowing who it was. Y/N. 

I pulled a cig out of my pocket placed it between my lips and lit a flame to the end. Thats when I heard the door swing open with the smell of coconut fill my smell. "..God damnit- oh" she became quite when she realized it was me that was here.

Y/N-

The boy I was trying to avoid was here of course he was. "Following me are you Mrs.Black" He brought a cigaret to his lips and took a deep breath. "You weren't  in class. I had to sit next to Cedric" I chuckled at the end because the whole thing was funny. 

He turned his head to the side clenching his jaw. 

"Is something bothering you" I asked. "Nope" his answer was short and stern.  "Mind if I read over here" I point to the corner where a little bench was. "Just as long as you stop talking" He said looking towards the sunset. 'Someones in a bad mood' I said under my breath. 

"Shit Y/N can you shut the fuck up" He said with his eyes stabbing into mine. I slightly jumped to him actually being upset. I didn't say anything, just continued to gaze into his dark eyes. I took a deep breath and as I was bout to talk a swift breeze came through. 

I got shivers up my spine and down my legs. "Never mind" I turn around and start walking back to the door. 

"Y/N" I hear Mattheo say while still looking ahead. "It's okay Riddle"

I open the door to the common room seeing Pansy on the couch next to Draco. Her hand was on his inner thigh. "Draco" I say while giving him a disgust look. Pansy looked up at me with a big grin on her face. 

"Y/N she was just giving me the answer to Snape's class" Draco stood up tall trying to make this okay.

 "Draco it's fine."

I give a very slight smile. I was just ready to go to bed today have felt so long and weird. Instead I decided to just roam the halls nearby. I was hesitant to go see Ron, but by these hours he was probably asleep.

I had on a dark green hoodie and dark gray sweatpants along with nike socks. I just looked up at the beauty of the castle. All the paintings and details scattered across the ceiling was amazing. 

The only sound was my foot steps and the light crackle of candles that lit up the hall

"Mrs. Black" I hear the calm voice say; although it surprised me just who it was. "Professor Dumbledore, i'm sorry-"  I tried to explain. "Its alright. Is everything okay, you seem like you're trying to get your head somewhere else" He said so calm it made me very comfortable.

"Yes yes, i'm okay" I assure.

 "You seem to enjoy the detail" He said looking to where my eyes once laid upon. "Well detail is what people always miss, that's why when you catch it it's amazing" I got caught up in it all. "Ah yes Mrs.Black, sound quite like your father. He was always one to see what others did not."

I genuine smile appeared on my lips. I always love when people compare me to my father, he was such a great man. I always thrived to be somewhat like him.

"Sorry I will go back to my common room now." "Its alright you can stay here, if someone stops you tell them I said it was alright."

"Thank you Professor." Just as he started to walk past me he said; 

"Oh and remember Mrs. Black it is okay to think, some of the greatest minds have been the most lost in thought."