one look

Mattheo-

I watched as her eyes lit up to mine and started walking gracefully towards me. She looked beautiful, the way she let off a sly smile towards me, the way the dress wrapped her body so perfectly, the way everything she did was so graceful. I was mesmerized by her.

There were so many things I wanted and needed to tell her. But I couldn't. 

(earlier that morning)

I woke up to the mere sound of girls giggling through the halls. I opened my eyes and saw that Y/N was still peacefully sleeping on my chest and my arms wrapped tightly around her. 'Shit' I thought to myself. I remembered what had happened that night and hated myself for it, I was pathetic. 

I made her give pity towards me.  Just remembering how she saw me made me feel sick, her lit up face looking towards me blindly drunk sitting on her bed.

To make things worse I told her about my father and his filthy dinner he requested to have.

Pain shocked through my body. Every vein tensing. I threw my hand over my forearm squeezing tightly as the burning sensation continued. 

It was him.

My father was calling for me. Now demanding instead of a request. I did not care I had no interest to see him. Although nothing ever fazed me, he was the one thing that would frighten me.

The most vile things one could think of he would laugh at.

I quickly got up took a pack of cigarets and left. Multiple girls eyed me down in the halls, seeking the male attention the craved so harshly. A

s many would probably end up fucking one tonight after the ball.

I couldn't concentrate on one. The pain was not the worst but definitely not irresistible. It was the burning feeling, as the snake slithered around the skull few times making me look down in slight fear. 

(Present)

"Thank you" She whimpered in a tone only I could hear.

I pulled her hand in as the night swept away. All I saw was the girl I had promised myself I would never fall in love with; but I did. She was the lightness and I was her darkness, we matched so perfectly. 

Only in another life time we could be together.

"Hey, are you okay?" Her soft voice said. I hadn't realized I was staring with no emotion but care. I grabbed her waist tighter and spun her letting her beautiful long soft curls swift through the breeze.

"Great" I responded quickly.

Y/N-

 We spin in circles on the dance floor, the gowns twirling and dancing around us. "I could never be with someone like you," I muttered into his shoulder. He chuckled, twirling me away from him only for me to come back into his embrace.

 "And why is that princess?," he asked, His dark locks just in-front his lustful eyes. I shook away the thought from my head. "Because you're the villain in this story," I started to drift away trying to get out of his grasp but he pulled me back to him and held me close, a little tight to make sure I couldn't go.

He looked down at me peering at my lips then back up to my eyes. I laughed slightly to myself as he noticed. He gripped on to my chin tight, a slight wince came out.

He scoffed before any words came out of his mouth. "It seems as if you attract to the villain," his words came out with such ease because he knew he was right and so did I. I did attract to it without trying, it all drew me in every aspect  of it.

"I will be right back" I shouted over the loud music and chattering of other students. Mattheo nodded and went over to Blaise.

I walked out of the great hall heading towards the restroom. 

"Black!" The deep raspy voice shouted for me.

I looked back and saw the tall red haired boy.  "Ron, I have barley seen you." "You're with Riddle?" My eyes winded and eyebrows raised. "Well yes- with- him at the dance." He swirled his tough on the inside of his cheek and shook hid head slightly.

"What?" I said in an angered tone, I knew he was upset, but I hated the silent judging. 

"What, What, you're at the dance with a fucking psycho. Dancing, laughing, smiling , looking like you can actually enjoy someone who will FUCKING TEAR YOUR HEA-," his voice got louder and he stepped closer once. 

Then I flinched.

I felt the colder air wrap tightly around my body. Choking me. I was worried and scared of Ron.

"And not a fuck was given,"  Mattheo. It was Mattheo. "Now, Ron Wesley, it seems as if you haven't wanted to say hello to me quite yet." "I promise I don't bite.. unless you give me a reason to".

His eyes glistening with the pure devils smile that I first met him with so nicely fit to his lips. 

Ron turned even whither the minute he saw Mattheo I felt him wish to disappear. I was happy and mad Mattheo showed up. I didn't know why but happy because- because I love Ron but I felt his anger unlike ever before.

Like it was a person, no space between one another with pure hatred.

"Wow, your fucking pathetic Y/N. Fucking p-".

"Watch your fucking mouth, if not I will teach you how to keep it shut with my favorite type of method. You may chose.' Mattheo walked in-front of me almost as a protectant. 'With one look Weasley I can make thousands of thoughts of little sharp knifes come from the inside out of your body. One fucking look". 

I looked at Mattheo in shock. My mouth slightly parted letting the short breaths I had out. I was upset at Ron for what he did but I never wanted to take it this far.

Ron walked off and Mattheo turned back to me with remorse. He bent down slightly to my height and asked if I was okay.

"I fine Mattheo".

"Forget what I said okay. The dance should be over I wouldn't be surprised if Blaise and Draco started up the after party". Mattheo said trying to pretend and cover what he had said.

We walked down through the chamber as Mattheo gripped my lower waist tightly, teasing the high leg opening I had in my dress. He noticed boys starting to stare and he made sure everyone knew who I belonged too.

"Black, Riddle nice to see you, now if you really gonna have a good ass night take this".