want you

Mattheo-

I just watched her as she spoke. I wasn't listening to a word. I didn't really care; but every time I hangout with her I feel closer to what i'm missing. In a sense when i'm with her I feel less confused on what my emotions are trying to tell me. 

I absolutely hated it. The fact I was feeling anything especially for someone. I was being pathetic this time.

"Then he just kissed me" I shot my eyes her furrowing my eyes. In one instant my whole body became warm and filled with anger. She smiled big. "What the fuck Black" I realized that she was kidding. "You weren't listening to me" she said snapping back. 

Of course she did.

She just rolled her eyes. "You need so much attention don't you" I say licking my lips. She just hummed 'Mhm.' "What did I say about using your words" I turn my head slightly. All I could think about was the things I would do to her. 

As I turn my head towards the wall biting the inside of my cheek I hear Y/N say something that couldn't make me hold myself anymore. I just snapped. "Aw daddy please please dick me down i'm begging" she said in the most sarcastic tone knowing that's exactly what I wanted to hear form her, but not like that. 

Like when she's REALLY begging for me. When i'm in control.

Y/N-

I knew what I was doing and I did it on purpose. I felt his presence start to grow. I turned back towards him seeing that his tall muscular body was now standing. His fingers curled into his hands tight showing the veins drift along his arms. 

I felt between my legs start to flutter. I felt my face start to feel hot. My knees grew weak. 

"Black, you want to do this?" he said with a sneer growing on his face. "Do I honestly have a choice, Mattheo" I paused for a moment before I said his name. I look down to see that his bulge was growing tight in his pants. "Get on your knees" He said with a deep breath. I paused wondering what he could do. I really did want to find out.

"I will not repeat myself Black" and with that my body slowly got down like I was controlled, don't get me wrong I still wanted too.

"Such a good girl for me" he looked down at me with his big dark eyes. Usually completely emotionless but now they were full of lust. I enjoyed this Mattheo finally letting loose. Especially enjoyed when we're doing this. 

"Only for you" I say soft, it was almost like reassurance that I was his. He liked knowing what he has is only his. "With all that time you spend with that ginger headed dork I wouldn't know." "Because he gives me attention" I say never looking away from his eyes.  "Are you asking for all my attention Mrs. Black" He said bending down his hand cupping my cheek. 

I nod my head slowly; "Nope words" He says snapping his hand away. "Mattheo I want all your attention tonight, can I have it?" I say bitting my full lips feeling me grow wet. "Yes love" he slowly got up again but now his bulge was near my face.

Every time I saw it felt my eyes widened. "Take off my pants."  I curl the tips of my fingers in his waist band slightly tugging at them. Teasing him.

He threw his head back like one touch could send him over the edge. "Stop teasing or i'll do it harder" I felt almost like he was starting to crave me. Needed me. I felt in control though it was the same towards me.

I pulled down his black sweatpants and boxer only to reveal the 11 inch dick. Almost instantly My underwear became damp all over again.

"Take it" his eyes were hitting the top of my head as I was just thinking of how badly I wanted his inside me. Slowly I slipped him into my mouth feeling him, I moved my tongue around. I felt his hand move to the back of my head and grip all the hair he could. Tight. 

I slightly whimpered, "I know you can take more love." He shoved almost all of him in me moving back and fourth, his hands gripping tight around my hair. He started breathing heavier "fuckkk" he said under his breath tossing his head back. He quickly brought it back up though to look back down at me.

I started gagging but wanted to please him. "Y/N I-I'm." Him saying my name made me go faster. Soon I felt the hot liquid flood into my mouth, "Swallow" He said looking down at me cupping my chin. I did as told trying to impress him. 

His hand came to my lips whipping the rest of his cum off.

I get up feeling weak but still wanting more. Every part of him to be in and on me. "Lay down love" I did. I sat down just looking into his big dark eyes. "Mattheo.." I said under my breath. 

"I want you now."