pj's

He grabbed her face with a tight grip, the same that had touched mine.

Looked down at her lips and went after the kill. Intensely pushing their lips together with her hand moving to the back of his neck. Grabbing.

Draco and Blaise were laughing hysterically, Pansy just watching me lifting her eyebrows up than down and scoffed. Mattheo pulled away harsh whipping her lip with his thumb. My heart dropped like there was no beat. My eyes looking everywhere trying to avoid or pretend that I hadn't seen anything.

Ron put his arm around my body gripping my arm tight, like he was comforting me. I look up at him he was just smiling looking at the rest of the group, I couldn't hear anything just background sounds and mumbles. I stared at Ron letting my heart start to beat normally and let a smile arose from my face. 

I tilted  my head onto his shoulder my eyes starting to feel heavy. 

"Y/N" I hear a shout coming from the snake herself . "Ready" she said tilting her head with a big fake smile.

 "What does it look like" I say giving her a smile back, she just opened her mouth slightly. Blaise looked at me and just nodded his head than winked. "Oh stop Blaise, you're going to make me blush" I said so impulsively with anger running through my veins.

"Get over yourself, truth or dare" Mattheo looking down my body. My head snaps up daggering his eyes. "dare" I say quick letting it out in one breath. 

"I thought you were a goody" Draco said amused. "Malfoy. shut it" I say whispering back at him. "Why don't we play a little 7 minutes in heaven love" I look up at Ron as his grip got even tighter. "Now why would I wanna do that with you, Riddle?" I say giving him the devils smirk that he once so famously gave to me the first time we met.

"Miss. Black don't play so hard to get" he said leaning forward letting his elbows hit his knees. Before even thinking about what I was about to say I just spit it out "why want me to listen to daddy's orders like ur little whores." 

My eyes windend resizing what I had just said. He clenched his jaw very tight, Pansy and Millicent just enjoying the show, Draco and Blaise out of there mind from drinking just wheezing, and Ronny letting go slightly. 

I got up quick pushing my shoulders back pulling Ron up along with me. Without looking back I walked towards the stairs and pushed my body up them. 

We got to the front of my door without one word being spoken between Ron and I. Scrambling to open the door. "Fucking god why won't it open" "Black relax, move" he whispered my password under his breath letting the door swing open. 

"Go brush your teeth ill get your pj's put together" I just look up into his eyes and say under my breath "thank you." He nodded then brushed past me towards my dresser. I opened my bathroom door just watching myself walk towards the mirror. 

I turned the sink watching the water splash around the edges. I Whipped the toothpaste on my tooth brush and placed it on my teeth. 

I was thinking of a million things. I hate him, i'm never talking to him again, god why would he do that, he's pathetic. 

Mattheo was streaming my head.  

I look up and see Ron walk carefully towards my bed  and place my clothing on the bed ever so lightly patting it down. A warm smile on his face. He looked into the bathroom meeting my eyes. 

I finished than walked out letting a deep breath escape my chest. "Okay that should be good babe." Ron said. He laid down on the bed wearing a loose white tank top and plaid pj bottoms. I grab the clothes and throw it on back into the restroom.

I walk back out "wow i'm good" he says looking at what he had picked. "Oh shove off" I lift the covers that Ron was on top of and lay my body side ways into the bed. "Do you want to talk about anything" Ron said in a soft tone. "Can I go to sleep" I say watching his chest." He turned his body facing towards mine and let out a soft scoff, "Of course."

I shut my eyes relaxing. I felt Ron move under the covers and that was the last for the night.