truth or dare

"Missed me" I turn around as I started walking up the stairs to my door, and that's when I see the one and only. Mattheo fucking Riddle. 

I scoffed and turned my head again starting to walk again.  "Excuse me Y/N Black" he said in a stern voice. I didn't want to talk to him not at all. I was not going to fall for a boy i'm pretty sure he felt the same about me. "Aw Riddle missed me. I'm sure you would after last night, oh wait-" I say not turning to look at him, I knew it drove him crazy when the attention wasn't on him. 

"Shut the fuck up Black, I don't want to hurt you" with a big smirk on his face. I know he didn't care about what he did. "Hurt me? you didn't leave one mark on me." I say finally facing his cold dark eyes. With four steps he was towering over me. "Let's see if you're telling the truth." He shoved his hand on my neck gripping tight as his veins started appearing down his arm. "Shove off Riddle. Maybe I can deal with your shit later, I have to go" I say ripping his hand off. I used a lot of my strength because he was quite strong. "Don't" I hear in a deep tone. Everything in my body made me want to stop and kiss him, but I didn't and kept walking. Leaving him.

Mattheo-

She didn't listen.

It was pathetic, like I wasn't driving her crazy. It was quite obvious she craved me and needed me, I liked knowing I did a job well done. But it's quite easy to forget the touch because there have been so many girls that had lost there purity to me.

Her walking away leaving her sent in the place she once was. It drove me crazy that she wouldn't listen. The plan was just for her to be checked off the list along with every other girl. Making them fall for me one after the other. But she wasn't doing that, she had me tied around her. 

It needed to be the other way around. Though i'm quite sure it was.

It was easy to read her, she was the type of girl to put up a fight. She didn't want her guard getting down especially after a boy. 

For some reason the way she did everything made me interested. The way she listened to me, the way sweet sounds left her lips after not giving her the pleasure she craved, the way her long eye lashes would flutter and her eyes look deep into mine trying to understand me.

I didn't care. Of course I didn't, there is no care in my body. If she thought she could change that she was foolish.

I needed to push her away, she can't get attached to me.

Y/N-

I got to my dorm, closing the door behind me. Pressing my back against it sliding down.

My heart felt like it could be heard from a mile away. Looking into his dark eyes and his loose curls hang over them slightly made my knees weak. I pushed myself back up planning to ignore what I was feeling but of course it didn't work.

I hopped in the shower quick then threw on some clothes. An oversized long sleeve tee, nike spandex, nike socks, and and my normal high top vans. 

I raced down stairs, but Mattheo was talking to Blaise and Draco who I had felt like I hadn't seen in forever.

"Astronomy tower?" Blaise said with a sly smile. "Not sure, would you mind if Ron and I came back here?" I said not really questioning. Draco scoffed hatting the name that rolled off my tongue. "Ya ya Ron should come here. Maybe we could play a game" He said with a big smirk on his face. "Great the infamous Malfoy games, let's do it" I said rolling my eyes. Mattheo looked at me barley letting a smile hit his lips.

I ran down the stairs leading to the Great Hall seeing Ron look at me with the sweetest most warm smile. "Ronny" I say running to him like I hadn't seen him in years. "Mrs.Black, are you ready to feast" he said  in a jokingly royal way. "Yes Mr. Weasley" I say the same way.