gone?

Draco pov:

She walked away, and my eyes followed her every movement till she was gone.Blaise nudged me with his shoulder, catching me out of mesmerization on Y/N. 

I looked to him remembering what I was going to say. 

"Your really gonna side on her with this?" I say in a tone not so questioning.

"Fuck Draco," Blaise spat with a slight roll in his eyes, "you literally have a problem with every boy she talks to."  

A problem? I don't have a problem with any boy she talks to. Other than Mattheo, that fucking cunt known as the "Lord's son," he's such a waste of space. Pathetic. That Cedric boy was a pussy. Adrian is too much of a "player". 

He would break her beautiful heart. The one I needed to keep protected at all costs. If I lose the one thing that keeps my balance I don't know what I would do.

"It's not that I have a fucking problem, Blaise I just care about her, and if you did too, you would tell her that Adrian was bad for her."

"Wow. You're really going to tell me I don't care? I'm sorry, who is the one that's there for her when you're too busy fucking random girls? When you were gone doing who knows what, I was there, not you. All you do is make her feel like shit" Blaise spoke his dark eyes flaming. 

Is that what I do to her? 

Do I honestly make her feel that way? I'd be lying if I said that I was closer to Y/N than Blaise, but I never felt I wasn't there for her. Y/N is so kind and caring, my best friend, for her to think I just treat her like shit and don't care makes me want to punch myself in the face, all I want to do is protect her.

I push my legs over the bench and began to go look for her.

I walk down the great hall feeling the occasional look of other girls. I get out start heading down the hall thinking she would want to look at what she always said, "the beautifulness of the castle."

I heard light voices in the distance, a soft and deep voice talking from down the hall. It must be her and some professor. 

I need talk to her.

The closer I got the words became more clear. 

My walking was fast until I heard "Mattheo."

Y/N pov:

"Y/N."

The tall, dark-haired boy in front of me did not speak these words. The sound lingered behind me, feeling as if a snake was slowly making its way to attack.

I turn slowly out of Mattheos grip.

The blonde-haired boy with ice blue eyes stood there. 

"Draco" I say in a low voice stepping away from Mattheo.

He stood there, not a word said, just his eyes piercing through mine. Only seconds went by, which had felt like hours. 

If communication was in words at this moment, it would be screaming, yelling, anything but silence.

A scoff came from Mattheo until his words like poison came out, "Would you like something," he paused searching his body with his eyes, "Malfoy?"

I turn around quickly glaring at Mattheo. "Stop" I say in a mix between a whisper and talking out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Draco says to himself almost in disappointment. He rubbed his hands to his forehead down to his eyes in aggravation.

"Of course, why would I think any different. I try to fucking protect you from a piece of shit, from you getting hurt by this asshole." He says picking up his voice with every word pointing behind me to the raven-haired boy.

"Draco" I say with a pleading voice.

"No, No I'm done, I'm fucking done with all your bullshit." I can see his icy eyes turning black, "I was going to say sorry. To think I was being rude. You're just an arrogant piece of shit."

I felt the water in the back of my eyes becoming heavier trying to come to the surface and run down my cheek. Did he honestly mean this? I understand why he wouldn't like Mattheo, but not hate.

Why does he hate him?

Mattheo steps once again by my side, slightly in front of me.

"You need to back off, go back to your useless excuse of a life," Mattheo says calmly but firm.

His eyes filled with every emotion as they bore into mine. I couldn't tell if he wanted to curl up and cry or hex both of us.

He loosened his tie slowly.

"Y/N, you can speak for yourself right, not some little slut puppet for this pig."

I was trying my absolute hardest to keep the tears back. He knew that but he continued.

"Wingardium Leviosa" I heard the shout say. In a quick motion, I see Draco in the air being held up by Mattheos wand effortlessly.

I sickly look at him and beg him to stop. Bounding at his chest and yelling in his ears.

Draco was stuck in place, the look of complete fear on his face.

"Knockback Jinx" another yell.

I felt my whole body push back and into the wall. It didn't hurt but it took me far from the two.

Mattheo walked around Draco's body in the air, slightly circling, looking like he's his pray.

"Now the next time you ever speak a word to Y/N I will know, the next time you try to walk near her, I will know. Try to do anything to or near her, I will know. Now that you know this I would be careful of what I do. Not quite sure how but you must have some power to be in this school," He paused waving his wand, and Dracos body came down to the floor making him groan loudly.

"DRACO" I yell. Not stopping the tears from coming out anymore.

"But we both know it's no way near as much as I have. Now leave." He says.

Draco grunts holding his back getting up slowly. Looking at me with watery eyes. My heartfelt as if it froze close to shattering.

I get up finally and run over to Draco holding his head, looking into his eyes.

"Get the fuck off me" He yelled. He got up slowly grunting, but his looks were pure hell.

"Draco please you may be hurt" I say trying to grab onto him.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF ME" he yelled again.

I tried to speak up, trying to do anything to fight back and help him. But I couldn't as much as I tried and wanted to.

Mattheo grabbed onto my shoulder from behind me, "Y/N.." he said softly.

"NO, what the fuck is wrong with you. what the fuck is wrong with you," I say repeating myself barely understanding what had just happened. "You your so fucked up. You don't just fucking do that to people, especially people like that, my best friends."

"I wasn't going to just let him talk to you like that," He said trying to fight back.

"I can stick up for myself Mattheo. I'm not some little bitch who needs your help because you're a scary little fucking guard dog. Why the fuck are you even here, just go I was so happy when you were not here."

"Yeah, with the other boy you were playing hooky with, what's his name, Adrian right?"

"Your pathetic," I say roughly rolling my eyes.

I turn around to grab Draco but by the time I tried he as gone.