the day before

It was the day before the ball and everything in me was more energized. I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to wear and even what would happen after it was done; I wouldn't be surprised if one of the houses would throw a party.

My guess was not wrong, as I was on my way to the garden for a break in-between classes Ron came up to me, he said how Slytherin was actually going to host a party.

"Really" I said by surprise.

"Mhm" he said. We walked by the garden and I saw Cedric talking to some friends. He glanced up, his talking paused with a smile. I gave one back. 

Ron continued to speak but I blocked it out as Cedric and I kept firm eye contact. "Hey Ron i'll see you in potions" I said as I cut him off. "Oh okay" he said with slight confusion but brushed it off.

I sat on a bench in the garden and spread my legs across one over the other. Still giving sly glances to Cedric. 

I saw a tall figure wonder over towards me. 

He picked my legs up placing them on his lap as he sat next to me. "I'm trying to read" I said looking up to his glistening dark eyes.

"I know" Mattheo gazed into my eyes. 

I just looked at him, without an answer.

I look back to my book feeling his eyes heavy on my movement. "Not going to class again?" I ask. He scoffed, "If I needed to poison someone I could just ask my father." I parted my lips slightly gasping. 

I felt his finger tips trace up and down my legs which sent goosebumps up my body. I gulped letting Mattheo know whatever game he was playing was working. "Is the book good love?" he asked moving his fingers higher.

My heart started picking up its pace; I felt like he could hear how fast my heart was beating. Along with my underwear grow damp.

"Y-yes" I say hesitantly as he moves even further teasing with his finger tips going out and under my skirt. I tried to not show him what's he doing but it was hard. 

I swung my legs back down touching the ground. "I have to go to class." 

He let a big snarl appear on his lips.

I tried to walk away. Then I felt  his hand pull me back. "Yes?" "How bad do you want me to pleasure you?" He says standing up.

He towers over me but our eyes never tearing apart. The answer was yes. 

I did.

I wanted him so badly. The way his hands run down my body. Pleasuring me exactly how I wanted to be. The way his muscles flexed when feeling he reach euphoria. All of it.

"I have to go to class" I say with pauses between each word. I didn't want to say that but at the same time I realized how I was starting to feel. What emotion was growing through my veins. I knew. I hated it.

He rolled his tongue in his mouth while looking me up and down. I felt his harsh grip release, he scoffed. I turned around and started to feel my cheeks warm up. 

I wanted to turn around so badly; asking for him.

"Page 216 the-" Snape stopped talking when I came in. "Black" He said in a deep slow tone which sent shivers up my back. I opened my mouth to talk but no words came out. 

"Since you think you're too good to be here on time, please why don't you tell us what the Veritaserum is." What he had said angered me, but it made me more upset that it wasn't even my fault for being late. 

"Veritaserum one of the most powerful potions to exist, the serum to truth." I say looking towards the floor. 

"Sit" Snape spat. He continued to talk, nothing that I cared for. 

I picked up my feet at sat next to a random Griffindor girl. I tried to sit next to Ron but that seat was taken by Hermione. She was a very smart nice girl, always at the Weasleys during holidays. I knew her quite well actually we just didn' talk as much at school. 

Draco and Blaise sat in-front of me I knew they would try talking to me but I wasn't really in the mood. For that matter really in the mood to talk to anyone. 

I laid my head on the desk just trying to relax and think about tomorrow. 

I did the same thing for the rest of the day. 

The halls were filled with other students talking to one another as they were on their way to dinner. Draco, Blaise, and I decided to just get dinner then go back to the common room. 

"Ready for tomorrow" Blaise asked to Draco and I. "Yes very." Draco's eyes were still fixed ahead of him not saying a word.  "Are you okay" I ask looking up to him. "Fine Y/N" he looked down with his icy eyes staring back at mine.

For the rest of the night we had a well needed talk. Lot's of laughing and real conversations, I haven't felt this close to them in awhile; it was amazing.

It was around 3 am and Blaise passed out. Draco walked me back to my room as he alway did and told me he would see me in the morning. "Goodnight Draco" "Goodnight darling."

As I walked into my room turning around to see Mattheo on my bed. His head down and a bottle of whiskey in one hand and the other a blunt. The terrible smell filled my room. 

"God" I yelled. My body jumped once I saw him. "You scared the shit out of me Theo, do you want something?" 

"Dear old dad wants me to come home over this weekend for a dinner" he said with slight laughter which confused me. His words were all lured together making me realize he was drunk. "Okay it's okay.." I said starting to walk over to him trying to take the bottle out of his hand. 

Surprisingly he let it happen. No pull no force, just let the bottle glide out of grasp.

I placed it on the little table next to my bed and sat down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his body and his head fell heavy into my shoulder.

There were no words spoken just me rubbing down his hair. 

"Y'know I really wished you stayed earlier" He brought his head back up to look at me. "I wish I stayed too." I said with my lips forming into a soft smile. He turned his body so now he could lay down, and he did. 

I hovered over him and sat down on top. "This is different" I scoff.

He brings his hands to my hip squeezing tightly biting his lower lip. I brought my hands to his cheeks cupping them slightly right before I bent down and kissed him. I bit his lower lip slightly then pulled away. 

In an instant he was on top of me kissing back full of lust. The taste of alcohol filled my mouth. He stopped laying next to me. I brought my body on to his, my head tucked into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He kept gliding his fingers to my thigh then squeezing tight. A weird feeling came back that I hadn't felt in awhile. I was insecure. Nervous if I was to heavy. I tried to let the thought go as I grew more tired.

Right as I was going to fall asleep I heard Mattheo whisper under his breath, "I wish you could see how beautiful you are from my eyes."

With those words I fell asleep. With him.