𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

SAM was leaving kisses on Carter's shoulder as she began to fall asleep when the lock began clicking on the motel door. They sat up and Carter grabbed her gun from the nightstand. Sam pulled on shorts and a shirt when he suddenly fell with a dart in his neck. Carter looked back for a split second when a sharp pain entered her neck as well. Her vision went blurry and she dropped to the floor.

She woke up strapped into a chair with a bag over her head and restrained. The bag was ripped off and she glanced around eagerly. Sam was in a seat next to her. The bartender circled them, fangs out and ready to bite, when a woman entered the darkroom. "My name's Lenore. I'm not going to hurt you. We just need to talk." She told the hunters, taking the gags out of their mouths. "Talk? I'm seeing two of you right now and I might have a tough time paying attention to much besides Eli's teeth." Carter remarked.

"He won't hurt you either. You have my word. We're not like the others. We don't kill humans, and we don't drink their blood. We haven't for a long time. We drink cattle blood instead." Lenore said. "Why?" Sam asked. "No deaths, no missing locals, no reason for people like you to come looking for people like us. We blend in. Our kind is practically extinct. Turns out we weren't quite as high up the food chain as we imagined." She explained.

"Listen, on any other day, I'd probably celebrate to get kidnapped by a pretty lady. However, I'd rather be back in bed with a box of pizza and a movie. Why are we here?" Carter asked. "I know your kind. Once you have the scent you'll keep tracking us. It doesn't matter where we go. Hunters will find us. We aren't a threat and we have a right to live. I'm asking you not to follow us." Lenore wished.

"Right, so you keep saying, but give me one good reason why I should believe you," Sam questioned. "Fine. You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to let you go. Take them back. Not a mark on either of 'em." Lenore ordered. The sacks went back over their heads. "Wait wait wait. We aren't the threats. Not anymore. Look out for a man named Gordon. He isn't reasonable." Carter warned.

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

Sam and Carter walked into the room. "We need to talk," Sam told Dean, leading him outside. "Dean, maybe we've got to rethink this hunt." Sam began. "What are you talking about? Where were you?" His brother asked. "In the nest. They found us." Carter answered. "How'd you get out? How many'd you kill?" Dean interrogated. "They let us go. We shouldn't go after them. They aren't killing people, they're living off of cattle. They aren't bad. They let us go." Carter told him.

"I don't know why they let you go. I don't really care. We find 'em, we waste 'em. What part of 'vampires' don't you understand, Sam? If it's supernatural, we kill it, end of story. That's our job. They're all the same, Sam. They're not human, okay? We have to exterminate every last one of them. Gordon's been on those vamps for a year, man, he knows." Dean snapped. "Ellen said he's bad news, man...Dean, he's a piss poor substitute for Dad. He's not even close, Dean. Not on his best day...Carter, go inside." Sam told her. "Wha--" She began. "Go." He directed. She walked inside and glared at Gordon before walking into the bathroom.

"Great, I was kidnapped in flowery friggin' pants." She mumbled.

"You know, you slap on this big fake smile but I can see right through it. Because I know how you feel, Dean. Dad's dead. And he left a hole, and it hurts so bad you can't take it, but you can't just fill up that hole with whoever you want to. It's an insult to his memory." Sam shouted. "Okay," Dean replied calmly before turning around and punching Sam. "I'm going to that nest. You don't want to tell me where it is, fine. I'll find it myself."

They walked back into the motel. Carter was changing when the doorknob rattled. "Occupied." She yelled. "Where's Gordon?!" Sam asked.

-

Dean sped down the road in the Impala. "The bridge was four and a half minutes from their farm. They took a left out of the farm, then turned right onto a dirt road, followed that for two minutes slightly up a hill, then took another quick right and we hit the bridge." Sam told him. "Okay, Dora." Carter joked.

𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌

"Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Wanna help?" Gordon offered as they walked into the barn. "Drop the knife, Gordon. Chill." Carter told him. Gordon turned around and grabbed Carter by the collar of her jacket. "Looks like you need to chill out, C." He spat. "Hey, hands off of her." Sam snapped. "Back off, man," Dean told Gordon. "One: Get some mints. Your breath is gonna give me the flu. Two---" Carter kicked his knee. "Don't call me that."

He scoffed and grabbed a knife from his jacket, stabbing it into her shoulder. It nearly came out of the other side. Carter yelled in pain, but it didn't phase him. He was an animal when anyone got in the way of his hunting, especially with a vampire hunt. He was seeing pure red. "Gordon!" Dean yelled. Sam was about to go towards Carter when she told him to back off and get Lenore safe. "I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane, see?" Gordon told the vampire. "Gordon, I'm letting her go," Sam said. "You're not doing a damn thing." The hunter replied.

"That vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, but this one..." Dean began. "Killed my sister? That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her. It made her one of them. So I hunted her down, and I killed her myself. It wasn't my sister anymore, it wasn't human. I didn't blink. And neither would you. Why would I care about a nest of vampires suddenly acting nice? Taking a little time out from sucking innocent people? And we're supposed to buy that? Trust me. Doesn't change what they are. And I can prove it." Gordon laughed, grabbing Carter. He laid the knife across her throat and brought her over to Lenore.

Sam and Dean began yelling. The vampire's fangs extended, but she soon regained control. Carter used her other arm to shove the knife away, then stumbled to the side. "Get her out of here, Sam." She told him, looking at Lenore, who was drugged up on Dead Man's blood. "Carter-"

"Now."

She watched Dean tie Gordon to a chair after an equal fight. Her vision was going fuzzy, but she was determined to stay awake. Sam picked her up after bringing the vampires to safety and put her in the backseat. He and Dean began to drive to the hospital. "I can stitch it up when we get back." She slurred. "Step on it, Dean!" Sam demanded, glancing back at his friend.

"Would you please shut up? I'm fine." She told them, trying to apply pressure to the cut. Dean barely parked when they jumped out and he carried her inside.

They were directed into a hallway, where he put her down on a stretcher and the nurses took her into another room.

-

"Can we go?" Carter pleaded for the seventh time in two days. "Fine. Yeah. You seem fine." Sam sighed. "Thank fucking god." She stood up and grabbed an outfit Sam and Dean brought in.

"Let's roll."

----

opinions on sam x carter?