𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

listen to hermione granger being tortured by bellatrix as a reference to how carter is screaming <3
-
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

"Good news, Branch! You're getting a chain-mate!" A demon informed, locking Dean Winchester into a place beside her. "Dean?! No! No, you can't do this!" Carter screamed. She tugged and pulled at her chains, crying as she watched her unconscious friend became another chew toy. He jolted up as soon as the demon disappeared. "Dean! Dean, I'm sorry. Please." She sobbed.

"Carter?!" He tugged at his chains and looked around at their foggy surrounding. "It's coming. It's coming." Carter panicked.

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Carter gasped and coughed, looking around her dark surrounding. She banged on the coffin door. "Help!" She shouted. "Hold on, C." A voice told her. She began seeing light peeking through the cracks. The door ripped off and Dean grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the box and into his arms. They collapsed onto the ground in a mixture of chuckles and sobs.

-

They wandered the empty streets until stumbling onto an abandoned gas station. They purged into foods and washed dirt and blood off of their bodies with an outside hose. Afterward, they boarded up the gas station with salt and tried to get a radio to work. "No luck," Carter told him, uncapping a water bottle. "Let's find a phone," Dean murmured.

They began walking again and Dean called Bobby, who hung up on him twice. They finally decided to hotwire a car and drove to his house and after a bazillion tests, Bobby hugged them both tightly (and threw holy water on their faces, but it was refreshing.)

"Dean. Your chest was ribbons, your insides were slop. And you've been buried four months. Even if you could slip out of hell and back into your meat suit -" Bobby began. "I know, I should look like a Thriller video reject." Dean joked. "A-and Carter! You---I couldn't even recognize you." Bobby shuddered. "What do you remember?"

"Not much. I remember I was a Hellhound's chew toy with this bitch, and then... lights out. Then I come back six feet under, that was it. Sam's number's not working. He's, uh... he's not..." Dean murmured. "Oh, he's alive. He was deadset on getting you two back and the kid's been ignoring me for months." Bobby scoffed.

"He got us home, alright. You should have seen the gravesite. It was like a nuke went off. And then there was this... this force, this presence, I don't know, but it, it blew past me at a fill-up joint. And then this." Dean pulled down his sleeve and revealed a hand brand. Carter had one on the opposite shoulder. "I don't think he made a deal. He couldn't. Two souls for one? Hell, not even Hell would accept that deal. I'll find him and we'll ask about it...Bobby, please tell me he still has his hair." Carter pleaded.

The guys rolled their eyes and let her work.

𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

They picked the lock of Sam's motel room and were greeted by a half-naked girl with dark hair. They nearly thought they were in the wrong room until Flynn jumped out from behind a wardrobe and greeted Carter. Sam walked out in blue jeans and a gray shirt. "Heya, Sammy." Dean greeted as his brother's eyes softened. "Flynn! Hi, baby!" Carter said in a high-pitched voice. Dean went to go hug him when Sam pounced with a knife in his hand. Bobby grabbed him to hold him back. "It's them. It's them. I've been through this already, it's really them."

"Dean? Carter?" Sam sighed in disbelief. Carter quickly ran at Sam, about to hug him until he picked her up. By instinct, her legs wrapped around his waist and she hugged her head into his neck. "You should probably go," Dean told the lady. "Yeah. Bye Kathy." Sam waved, resting his head on Carter's shoulder. "Kristy." The girl corrected, slamming the door behind her. Carter giggled and positioned her hands on both sides of Sam's face. She sprinkled kisses from his forehead to his lips. "Save it for the porno and let me see my brother." Dean laughed.

Carter jumped down and backed up. Sam and Dean pulled into a desperate hug and Dean patted his brother's back. Sam's eyes watered. "I tried everything. I tried opening the Devil's Gate. Hell, I tried to bargain, Dean, but no demon would deal. You were rotting in Hell for months. For months, and I couldn't stop it. So I'm sorry it wasn't me, all right? Dean, I'm sorry." He said. "It's okay, Sammy. You don't have to apologize, I believe you." His brother sighed.

"Okay, so who pulled you out?" Bobby questioned. "You guys can catch up, I'm gonna take a shower and scrape off...y'know, blood." Carter chuckled. "Yeah--uh, here." Sam walked to the closet and dragged Carter's duffle bag out from the top shelf. She smiled widely. "You look like a kid on Christmas morning." Bobby snickered. "Hey hey hey, you try dying and be eaten by Hellhounds every day in the same outfit for four months," Carter remarked. She kissed Sam's cheek and grabbed an outfit.

-

"It's really fun showering and then seeing a pair of pink laced underwear on the sink." Carter scoffed, sitting down on the couch. She was now in a large black shirt and sweatpants. "I found the bra," Dean commented, picking up an item from the floor. "How was my funeral, though? Please tell me you didn't show Khristina my grave." She begged jokingly. Sam rolled his eyes. "Yes, we all cried at your funeral. We drank too. You woulda liked it." He told her. "I want details later. Okay, so what were you doing here besides banging Katy?" She asked.

"Well, once I figured out I couldn't save you guys, I started hunting down Lilith, trying to get some payback," Sam explained. "All by yourself. Who do you think you are, your old man?" Bobby scowled. "Uh, yeah, I'm sorry, Bobby. I should have called. I was pretty messed up." Sam mumbled. Dean threw the bra at his brother. "Oh yeah. I really feel your pain."