- Note from me -

- This is my first fanfic ever so please be nice! -

Thank you very much for reading my book! I really appreciate it. Just to let you know this is going to be a sad story about a lost soul. I literally listened to "Dancing with your ghost" by Sasha Sloan on repeat for days to get some inspiration.. So I'm depressed now haha. No, I'm joking I'm fine. I really hope you like reading it and enjoy your time. I'm always happy to receive some feedback from you guys! Also feel free to vote and comment, if you liked it. I love y'all! 

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN IN DRACO'S POV

Please mind that english isn't my first language while reading! Thank you. 

Not every quote in this book is mine as I got inspired by songs, movies, and poems! Credit is given. 

IMPORTANT Edit:

I know that Dancing with your ghost is NOT everybody's taste in books. It contains sentimental topics as death, life and love. I understand that you have to be in the mood to read this. I want you all guys to know that this story can only be understood if you think about what I wrote. It has some deep meaning and without it, it wouldn't be that special. I just want to express what life is all about. It is about appreciating what you have while you have it and being happy about it. I know this story is a sad one about loss and grief but I write it so you guys can think about what makes your life beautiful. In my case, I experienced great thankfulness and joy when I lost something I loved and it was too late, so this story should help you guys to forget the past, live in the present and to love something or someone before you regret it you know? Everybody has something that they're thankful for. For someone, it can be a person, a hobby, an animal, or something else. But I just want to let you know. Appreciate what you have. Live life to the fullest and be kind. I'm sorry if I offended someone with my writing or someone misunderstood my intention. I just wanted to create something which may get you thinking about love and life as you should think about it. In a positive way. Thanks for reading this. Lots of love to you.