- O children -

It's been a while since we said our last goodbye. Your otherwise so sparkling eyes, green like the color of my Slytherin cloak, were empty then. I remember searching for you in them. But you weren't there. You were just staring at me without a blink of an eye.

Memories flooded my mind. Beautiful ones. They took me back to when it all first started. When I was thinking of you, there wasn't one memory that didn't make me smile.

"Heaven only knows" you said smirking at me when I asked if you wanted to dance with me. You reached for my hand and pulled me closer to you. It's kinda funny, isn't it? I mean .. because Heaven.. that's your name. It's actually not funny at all but your dry sense of humor could make me laugh on even the darkest of days.

"Sure you do"  I smiled and took your hand.

I saw us dancing in a snowy paradise. You were the only reason for me to go to the Yule Ball. I wasn't your date, but you dancing with me made you mine for a few minutes. I remember how I thought I was going to faint because of all the happiness inside of me. I've never felt like this before. I didn't even know that I was capable of feeling this way my darling. 

I always thought love doesn't seek a lost soul. But it's remarkable in which dark places love can be found, isn't it?

With you being gone life is the darkest of all places to be. But still .. with you being gone I believe that love can even survive death.

This one certain song came on. It was kinda slow, so I pulled you a bit closer to me. I smiled as I saw you singing 'cause you knew it already. I've never heard it before and I didn't expect it to become my lullaby one day. I looked around to the other ones dancing. None of them were singing. Only you. Only you, Heaven. 

O children
Lift up your voice, lift up your voice
Children
Rejoice, rejoice

Hey little train! We are all jumping on
The train that goes to the Kingdom
We're happy, Ma, we're having fun
And the train ain't even left the station

I've never felt happier in my life than when I spun you around while you're singing the verse. Dancing like northern lights you didn't care about anything else. It was just the two of us. My hand on your waist and the other one in yours. I didn't even recognize laughing with my whole face. Didn't realize people were staring at me because they saw me smiling. With you Heaven, dancing was never more fun.

As the song was coming to an end I pulled you even closer to me. You stopped singing as you were lost in my blue eyes and then .. you kissed me for the first time ever. I remember your soft lips on mine and how a smile of mine interrupted our kiss. I just had to smile I don't know why. 

This is my favorite memory. It's something so pure and rare it can not be found everywhere. It's the light to my Patronus, the small light deep down in me which is still shining.

---

Every night I put the same record on. I wait desperately for our song to play. As soon as it begins, I close my eyes, not knowing how to feel. Memories flood my mind. Beautiful ones. They take me back to when it all first started. When I'm thinking of you, there isn't one memory that doesn't make me smile. I hope you feel the same way when you're thinking of me, wherever you might be right now. 

Every night I listen to the same song. I listen to the whole 7 minutes 'til the 5th minute arrives, then I turn the little stone in my hand around three times, waiting for you to arrive. 

There you are, beautiful as ever, taking my hand, singing our sweetest song that tells of saddest thought. 

So here I am. Not all alone.. 'cause I'm dancing with your ghost.

Potterheads will probably know this song but if you don't here it is. It gives me chills every time.