- The demand -

- past / The day after the Yule Ball -

"Hello? Earth to Heaven?" I said in a joyful way when I approached you from behind. I felt like you were avoiding me since our first kiss last night and I wanted to make sure you were alright with it. Fear came up in me that you may regret what you have done. You slowly turned around and smiled with hesitation. "Heaven to hell, I am still here guarding the good, don't worry" you mumbled and continued to walk across the campus. 

I followed you step by step and didn't know what to say. I suddenly felt like I didn't know you at all, it was weird. It was weird because of the nervousness that overcame me. I felt like I could faint every second possible walking next to you, taking a glance at your lips thinking about how they met mine. The feeling of talking to my best friend faded and a new one settled inside of me. I wasn't sure how I felt about it yet. After a few minutes, you suddenly stopped and made me ran into you. God, how I made a fool out of myself! 

"So.. will you ask me out or what the hell are you doing right now? I can feel the tension inside of you and this makes me crazy.. just say it?!" you demanded in a  strong voice. I remember how I blushed. My otherwise so pale skin went red as I still didn't know what to say. You put your hands in your thighs, raising an eyebrow, waiting for me to say something. I didn't mean to ask you out because I thought we .. maybe.. we could just hang out like we always did and the rest follows from alone. But I guess your heart was seeking for romantic gestures in places romance hadn't been found before.

"So.. Heaven." I stuttered.

"Yes?" you tried to hide your smile as you were apparently amused by my awkwardness. I tried to remember some lovely words but I couldn't think of one. I've never been this nervous and the thought that I never had to ask a girl out before made it even worse. I dated a few girls over the years, I kissed some, I had sex with some of them but never had I asked them out as they were nearly daring me to go out with them. Once again I got remembered that you were a special one. Special for me.

"Oh come on Heaven. You know it already why do you want to hear it from me?" I sighed putting one hand on my neck, staring at the ground. 

"How could I know something you don't tell" you laughed still so amused. I thought you could go on for days like this. You turned around, well knowing what you did and went away. 

As you disappeared into the Great Hall, I had to admire the gracefulness of your movements. You looked like you danced your way into the hall instead of walking even though you were actually just walking. Your walk was just like your character, light as a feather. Mine instead was always powerful and forward going but I don't know if it had changed over the years since I met you. I walked in circles, trying to get myself some courage to ask you out. Every now and then another student bumped into me, being hungry and stressed out about me blocking the entrance. 

"Fuck it" I whispered to myself and moving forward fast and energetic, I entered the Great Hall and walked straight towards you. 

"Will you go out with me?" I said so fast you could barely hear a word I said.

You smiled as crooked as you could. You heard me right but you didn't want it to be easy. That's how you were, playing a game of love where one player is not enough. The others on the Slytherin table glanced at me like they couldn't believe what they've just witnessed. Draco Malfoy asking a girl out he was with all the time anyways. You left me waiting, it was nearly draining. I could see in the corner of my eye how Astoria gossiped about me to her best friend's ear as she was probably jealous. I knew damn well that it wasn't polite for me to sleep with her a couple of times, even a few days before and then I asked her to be my date for the ball, but obviously, I couldn't go with you Heaven because Blaise was first to ask. And I didn't think you were interested in me as well.. So I left her standing alone yesterday while I was dancing with you. To admit, I totally forgot about her as soon as I saw you in your beautiful dress.

Blaise, he looked at me with an opened mouth like I just betrayed my best friend and if I think about it once again, I did. But I needed to get myself what was mine before he could go any further. You being with my best friend was certainly not the thing I wanted to see. You still left me waiting and I was about to go as I couldn't stand the embarrassment that layed on me.

"Sorry what?" you said smirking. Why were you this way? Why did you torture the hell out of me?

"I asked you Heaven.. If you would like to go out with me. No, I didn't ask you, I told you to do so. Tomorrow. Three broomsticks. You. Me. Butterbeer. Some of Weasley's candies and the time will be 7 pm." I said in such a confident voice I didn't know where it came from all of a sudden.

You nodded and smiled as you saw what you liked. A confident boy demanding what's his.

-Author's note-

I wanted to write the Three broomstick scene in this chapter as well but then I thought I put it in the next chapter so you have more chapters full of joy to read before it may get sad again. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote or comment if you liked it as it helps to improve my writing! Love you guys, stay happy!