- The way I became who I am now -

"Heaven? Heaven? Please" I cried in pain as I tried to shook you up. I remember as if it was yesterday my love when the last flowing blood inside you stopped running as well. I saw the light fading away out of your eyes. I kept staring at them because I didn't want to miss a second of you dying. I wanted to let you know that you'll never be alone. You didn't have to go through this alone. I was there. Right there.  I wanted to feel the pain you had so bad that I had to torture myself to look you in the eyes.  

Something I can't remember is how my mother took me into her arms, pulling me away from you. I was covered in your blood and I remember thinking that I never want to wash it of me as long as it's the only thing that remains of you. I got down on my knees crying, screaming because of the loss I've witnessed. My mother was trying to comfort me but she couldn't. She had to cry herself as she saw her son falling into pieces. The pain which was written all over my face could tell I lost the one I loved. Never in my life, I have felt this much pain and I felt a lot of it over the years. So you can imagine Heaven how much it hurt me when I saw you bleeding to death. Around us nothing but the wreckage of the war that took you away from me. 

I looked at the giant that also lay on the ground not moving at all. I've killed him as I saw what he did to you. The war was over half an hour ago and still, he dared to touch you, my love. I ran screaming at his dead body, beating him up as if he'd still feel it. He should know what he did to me. I hope he knows. 

It took a while until I let the others carry you to the great hall where the other victims and you my darling were honored. Sometimes I looked at the huge door hoping everything was just a dream. Hoping you'd come running towards me with a smile on your face. But you didn't.

Instead..

The emptiness that was gone for so long, for so many years I've been with you, entered my body again and let me feel nothing but my hollow body.

---

Everyone else has already left. I was the only one standing at your grave. No one could tell if the drops on my face were rain or my own tears. They mixed up, ran along my lips and made me taste sweet and sour at the same time. Once again heaven stroke when we said goodbye once more. It's kinda funny, isn't it? It's like someone up there is telling me to dance in the rain one last time as a storm appeared.

I looked down on your simple-made tombstone. I had to smirk when I thought about how your parents didn't know you at all. If they did take their time to get to know the real you, they would have known that your grave had to be just as you were. Striking beauty.

I glanced next to your grave where a smaller stone is with the name Rue on it. I had to smile once again. Finally, you and your sister can continue sleeping in the same place dreaming about the lovely book you always read. 

I let my fingers slide along the already torned pages of your book. Since you passed I've read it a thousand times but now it's time to give it back to where it belongs. 

"Aparecium" I whispered as I held my wand against it. 

Slowly letters appeared. They were coming up like you just wrote it with your owl's feather. I once again let my fingers run over your handwriting.

"To be placed where bodies and dirt melt into one." it said. 

I kneeled down and hold the book for one last minute in my hands. As I put it on your grave I feel like something's going to waste. Probably myself. My feet felt rooted in the dirt. There were more bodies than just yours buried in the ground. Pieces of me were under the ground as well.

"Draco" a voice said. I turned around and wasn't surprised as I saw Potter. He's always got the talent to disturb my silence in the most unwanted situations."Listen. I won't talk for long I just wanted to give you something."

"What is it you could possibly give me right now Potter?" I asked him a bit angry. I wanted nothing more than just being alone. 

"I know how much you loved her. Everybody could see. Everybody knows how unfair your love is. Even though we had rough times together Draco this never should have happened to you. I once got it from Dumbledore I think he wanted me to use it. I mean I lost loved ones too. Hermione, my parents, Hagrid.. but I guess it would never be the same if I used it instead of you. You deserve this Draco, you really do. I think you have suffered long enough for the both of us. Let it not be more as it has to be." Harry said in a pitiful voice. He caught my interest and the hope that came up inside of me gave me a smile on my face. He gave me a little stone in which something is carved. I looked at him questioning.

"Turn it around three times. You'll see what happens. See it as a gift from a friend who regrets not knowing you better sooner." Harry told me and went away.

I stared at the little stone for a moment then without thinking about it I turned it around. 

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard" you said standing in front of me.

Art by Lalelouuie. It is unbelievable beautiful I am so grateful you made this for me!! 

She wants you guys to know that she's sorry that she forgot about the freckles. I forgive you my love! Hope you liked the trilogy and thank you for reading, voting and commenting <3

 I forgive you my love! Hope you liked the trilogy and thank you for reading, voting and commenting <3