|| Walt Disney ||

If you can dream it,
you can do it.

-----

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

-----

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

-----

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

-----

Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.

-----

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island.

-----

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.

-----

I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing — that it was all started by a mouse.

-----

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.

-----

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.

-----

A man should never neglect his family for business.

-----

A

bout : Walt Disney , in full Walter Elias Disney, (born December 5, 1901, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.—died December 15, 1966, Los Angeles, California), American motion-picture and television producer and showman, famous as a pioneer of animated cartoon films and as the creator of such cartoon characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. He also planned and built Disneyland, a huge amusement park that opened near Los Angeles in 1955, and before his death he had begun building a second such park, Walt Disney World, near Orlando, Florida. The Disney Company he founded has become one of the world’s largest entertainment conglomerates.