Good Morning, Break the Chain - 4

Magic happens when you don't give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Some memories never leave your bones, like salt in the sea, they become part of you and you carry them..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart...

Good Morning, break the chain 🍁

---

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

When your ego takes a step forward, you move several steps backward in your life..!

*#CheckYourself*

Good Morning, break the chain 🙏🏻

---

Anything that goes against you is actually encouraging you to find better solutions..!

*#NeverGiveUp*

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Your confidence kills your fears when they appear. Your competence makes them not to appear at all. Be bold, do it...

Good Morning, break the chain 🍁

---

If you plant your crops in the weather of pride, they will grow tall and fall down. Take away pride, and your dreams will stand..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

The things that excite you are not random. They are connected to your purpose...
*(FOLLOW THEM)*

Good Morning, break the chain 🍁

---

You don't have to live in anyone's shadow. Allow your unique characteristics to shine forth and illuminate your way..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Always remember that your personality is your big asset. Do not try to emulate another person. Real personality comes from the heart..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Hey, and that's the end of our morning motivation sayings and quotes. Tell me, how are you liking these. If you want more this kind of chapters, please do tell. I hope you all are liking it. Any further suggestions (whatever you want) are welcome. Please, so show some love by hitting that star.
And I would like to thanks our new follower fionac7062 Thankyou for your love and support.🙈🥰

Have a great day guys.
Good Morning, Break the Chain 🌅