|| Anonymous - II||

Over thinking is just a painful reminder that you care entirely too much, even when you shouldn't."

😣😊

---------------------

"Love is nothing without action, Trust is nothing without proof, and Sorry is nothing without change."

😇

----------------

“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can’t buy.”

~Proverb
🐼

----------------

"Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve."

🐣

----------------

Psychology says - staying quiet doesn’t mean you've got nothing to say. It means you don’t think they're ready to hear your thoughts.

😳

----------------------

"People who are angry with each other for the silly little things, are usually the ones who care about each other the most."

👨👭👬👫👬👩

--------------

"Never second guess yourself. Trust your instincts."

👼

--------------------

"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you."

👸

-------------

"You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday."

🙈🙊🙉

-------------------

"Women fall in love by what they hear. Men fall in love by what they see. That's why most women wear makeup and most men lie."

😐

---------

"Stop worrying about someone that isn't worried about you. Never leave your key of happiness in someone else's pocket."

☺(^^)☺

-----------------

"Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present..."

🌼🐝🌼

---------------

5 rules of happiness:
1) Don't hate.
2) Don't worry.
3) Give more.
4) Expect less.
5) Live simply

🌼🌷🌼

-------------