Good Morning, Break the chain 2

End of comparisons brings an end to complains..!

Good Morning, break the Chain 💐

---

Having sharp memory is a good quality or the brain. But the ability to forget the unwanted things is far better quality of the heart.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Our intentions play a very strong role in anything we do or want..!

*#KeepItCorrect*

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Winning your goal is not the toughest victory, but winning your patience to achieve that goal is the most toughest one.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Be positive in your thoughts. Passionate in your words and purposeful in your actions. Clean thoughts, cool words and clear actions are the impressions that appeal to success...

Good Morning, break the Chain 💐

---

Negative people will always be there to stain your pure image with their dirty tongues and brushes, but, you'll always remain as white as snow, no matter, how high the quality of paint they use...

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Sometimes You Will Never Know The Value Of A Moment Until It Becomes A Memory.

Good Morning, break the Chain 💐

---
"Everything in Our Life will Never Be Perfect.
Do Not Waste Too Much Time Correcting What is Wrong.
Get Busy Doing the *Right Things.*"

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Mistakes should be examined, learned from, and discarded. Not dwelled upon and stored...

Good Morning, break the chain 🍁

---

Dream can either die young or mature to become realities, depending on how they are handled..

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Ordinary people are products of their environment and fit in. Artists transcend their environment and stand out..