Good Morning, Break the chain - 1

Hey, you guys!! Long time no see!!
I know this is kind of odd and different.
But given the situation we are in we need motivation everyday to get up. Hence, the title. I know the struggle we all feel with this sedentary lifestyle. So, here are everyday motivation quotes. I didn't have the luxury to post this everyday motivation sayings so I have put them all together. I will be posting this in 3-4 parts. If you want you can read one everyday and put a bookmark(like comment the date). My laptop kind of broke, so I am posting with my cell phone. I still haven't done the final proof reading, so feel free to point out the mistakes. I hope you will love these sayings.
Enjoy !!!
Have a great day everyday 😘

---

Don't Give Up Trying To Do What You Really Want To Do. Where There Is Inspiration, You can Never Go Wrong.

Good Morning, break the chain 🍁

----

Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning, but, still we set the alarm to wake up...
*(THAT'S CALLED HOPE)*

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Fight to overcome unhealthy situations rather than giving up and staying with it..!

*#TimeToBreakTheShell*

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Sometimes You Will Never Know The Value Of A Moment Until It Becomes A Memory.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Sometimes Prayer Is The Only GIFT We Can Offer To People.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

We can work on ourselves well only when we know ourselves well..!
*#ExploreYourInnerself*

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent.

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

*Karma* has no menu. You get served what you deserve..!

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

Mind is superior to body, because, you cannot have a new body, but, you can have a new mind through wisdom...

Good Morning, break the chain 💐

---

When you keep yourself away from everything that you are not, you will be left with the one you actually are..!