|| Oprah Winfrey ||

"The more you praise
And celebrate your life,
The more there is
in life to celebrate."

💯
--------

"Think like a queen.
A queen is not afraid to fail.
Failure is another
steppingstone to greatness."

🥇👸🥈
-------

"Turn your wounds into wisdom."

-------

"The biggest adventure
you can ever take is
to live the life
of your dreams."

-------

"Passion is energy.
Feel the power that comes
from focusing on
what excites you."

😼
-------

"Where there is no struggle,
there is no strength."

-------

"You can have it all.
You just can't have
it all at once."

💁
-------

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

-------

"Be thankful for what you have;
you'll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never,
ever have enough."

🌛💞🌜
-------

"Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."

-------

"True forgiveness is when you can say, "Thank you for that experience."

-------

"Everyone wants to ride
with you in the limo,
but what you want is
someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

-------

"If a man wants you,
nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn't want you,
nothing can make him stay."

💓🤞💓
-------

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

-------

"Breathe. Let go.
And remind yourself that
this very moment is the only one you
know you have for sure."

🤠
-------

"One if the hardest things in life
to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn."

🤯😖->🌞 ( 🤷 )
-------

"When people show you who they are, believe them the first time."
~Maya Angelou
'Remember this because it will happen many times in your life. When people show you who they are the first time believe them. Not the 29th. time. When a man doesn't call you back the first time, when you are mistreated the first time, when someone shows you lack of integrity or dishonesty the first time, know that this will be followed many many other times, that will some point in life come back to haunt or hurt you. Live your life in truth. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. You will survive anything if you live your life from the point of view of truth.'
-------

"When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are."

😶
-------

Oprah Winfrey is a talk show host, media executive, actress and billionaire philanthropist. She's best known for being the host of her own, wildly popular program, The Oprah Winfrey Show, which aired for 25 seasons, from 1986 to 2011. In 2011, Winfrey launched her own TV network, the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).

Born in the rural town of Kosciusko, Mississippi, Winfrey moved to Baltimore in 1976, where she hosted People Are Talking. Afterward, she was recruited by a Chicago TV station to host her own morning show.

According to Forbes magazine, Winfrey was the richest African American of the 20th century and the world's only Black billionaire for three years running. Life magazine hailed her as the most influential woman of her generation.

Oprah Winfrey engaged in numerous philanthropic activities, including the creation of Oprah's Angel Network, which sponsors charitable initiatives worldwide. In 2007 she opened a $40 million school for disadvantaged girls in South Africa. She also became an outspoken crusader against child abuse.

Winfrey was called "arguably the world's most powerful woman" by CNN and Time.com,"arguably the most influential woman in the world" by The American Spectator,"one of the 100 people who most influenced the 20th Century" and "one of the most influential people" from 2004 to 2011 by TIME. In 2007, USA Today ranked Winfrey as the most influential woman and most influential black person of the previous quarter-century.

 In 2007, USA Today ranked Winfrey as the most influential woman and most influential black person of the previous quarter-century