Chapter 11 - Healing than breaking

You had fallen asleep on Bucky as he gently played with your hair. Steve came back and Bucky pressed his finger to his lips to signal for Steve to be silent.

"She called the Shadows back." He whispered as Steve groaned but nodded.

"I'm getting Tony to make power dampening cuffs for her, so this stuff won't happen." Steve grumbled making Bucky sigh.

"Can't you see how tortured she is Steve?" Bucky said as Steve sat down beside him.

"Buck, I'm just trying to protect you. I've seen what she can do, and what she's done." Steve replied making Bucky groan.

"I don't need you to protect me Steve, especially not from someone like Y/N." Bucky growled in return. You began to stir away as Bucky held you tighter.

"It's ok Y/N, I'm right here." Bucky whispered as you opened your eyes.

"W-Where am I?" You asked as you looked over to see Steve.

"You're in the tower with me doll." Bucky replied kissing your forehead.

"I-In the tower." You whispered, Bucky smiled as you looked up at him.

"We're going to put power dampening cuffs on you so you won't use your magic." Steve said as you rolled your eyes.

"Fine whatever." You growled lowly.

"Why does he like her so much? She's a monster." Steve growled as you groaned.

"Steve shut the fuck up! I'm not a fucking monster!" You shouted as Bucky and Steve flinched.

"Doll, he didn't say anything." Bucky said as he stood up.

"I can hear people's thoughts, well this body can. I apparently can't control it when I'm tired or injured. Steve hasn't shut up about how I'm a monster and shit. I'm just fucking exhausted." You growled making Steve glare at you.

"I'm so tired." You whispered as your eyes filled with tears.

"I'm tired of fighting! I'm tired of being used and abused, I'm tired of having to prove my worth to you men every second of my life!" You shouted as your eyes became black. You snapped the restraint off your wrist and threw Bucky and Steve against the wall.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed as you ran for the glass window and broke through the glass.

"Y/N!" Bucky screamed as you went plummeting to the ground. Suddenly wings sprouted from your back and you flew as far away as you could. You remembered the you from this universe had a secret hideout or something.

"Shadows, lead me to our hideout. If you disobey me I will kill the both of you." You growled as they appeared and began flying off, you follow them until you made it to the top of a small mountain. There were no roads up to it, they led you to a cave as you chuckled.

"A cave? How cliche." You muttered as you walked in and went down into where there was half-assed living quarters.

"Shadows retreat." You grumbled as you fell onto the bed and held your wound in pain. You didn't know why you had run away, you just needed to get away. You could feel the you of this universe coming through, her emotions, her hates. You couldn't help but let tears stream down your face, you were in so much pain mentally and physically.

You relaxed your body and let yourself fall asleep.

"Bucky maybe it's good she's gone." Steve said as Bucky glared at him.

"I have to find her." He growled grabbed his coat.

"She'll come back if she truly loves you." Steve said stopping his best friend.