Chapter 3 - Virus

Bucky hurried out of the elevator, he couldn't bare to put you in a cell so he placed you onto the ground and bound your hands behind you with magic cuffs they used when Loki was prisoner.

"Bucky? What are you doing down here?" He heard a voice asked as he turned around and saw Bruce.

"Call Tony and Steve." He mumbled without looking at him as Bruce nodded and told JARVIS to send the two. Bucky knelt down to you as he brushed your cheek gently.

"Bucky? What happened?" Steve asked, how would he explained this without talking?

"Her evil self is coming back, she passed out and told me to lock her up." He mumbled as Steve and Tony nodded, you began waking up as Bucky looked at you hopefully. You growled as you saw all of them.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" You growled as Bucky sighed.

"Y/N?" He asked quietly as you flinched away from him.

"How the fuck do you know my name!?" You shouted as Tony leapt towards you and injected you with something as you passed out. Bucky seemed to go back into Winter Soldier mode as he stood and grabbed Tony by the neck and threw him across the room. Steve tried to stop him but ended getting knocked unconscious. He pinned Tony against the floor as he squeezed his hand taking the air from his lungs. Tony began to close his eyes as you woke up again.

"Bucky!" You shouted as he looked around and instantly got off Tony and went to you, still in winter soldier mode.

"The threat has been taken care of." He said as you struggled in the restraints. He came to you and broke them in his hands as you looked up at him.

"Are you hurt pet?" He asked, that name. It was from the universe where you were both in Hydra.

"No Bucky I'm alright." You whispered as you placed your hand on his face.

"Bucky, come back to me." You said as you looked into his dull eyes, he didn't come back to himself as you saw Tony and Steve knocked out on the floor. You moved passed Bucky and ran to Steve as you checked his pulse and sighed knowing he was still alive.

"Check Tony for a pulse please Bucky." You said as you were examining Steve.

"He hurt you, I will not help him." He growled as you turned around and headed for Tony but Bucky grabbed you and threw you back.

"Don't go near him! He tried to hurt you and you want to help him!? Why won't you just let me protect you!" He shouted as you scurried back away from him.

"Leave and let me deal with him." He demanded as he came closer.

"Bucky it's ok, just relax." You muttered as he growled more.

"Stop disobeying me!" He shouted as he went to grab you.

"JARVIS!" You screamed as Hulk came raging though and knocked Bucky out. Your eyes widened as you got your breath back. Hulk transformed back into Bruce as he got his bearings and ran to you.

"Hey are you alright?" He asked as he got you off the floor, Steve began waking up as he looked around.

"I'm alright, just a little shaken up." You replied as Steve grabbed Tony.

"Let's get everyone up to the infirmary." He said as you summoned the shadows to carry Bucky. You followed them up as you shook.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Steve asked as you were frozen just staring forward. Bruce put his hand on your shoulder as you flinched.

"No!" You shouted as you backed away.

"Y/N it's alright you're safe." Bruce said as you took a deep breath.