Chapter 10 - Wounded

Your mind kept going back to Asgard. What happened? How did you get back? You looked down to see your hand covered in blood as you looked to see your wound bleeding.

"Shit." You muttered as you put pressure on it.

"JARVIS, can you get S-Steve and Bucky to come here p-please." You muttered as you shut your eyes tightly.

"Of course Miss L/N." JARVIS replied as you sighed and tried to relax.

"What is it Y/N?" You heard Steve ask as you uncovered your wound, he gasped as he opened the cell doors.

"What the hell happened?" He said as he knelt down to you.

"L-Long story, I-I just need Bruce to fix me up then I can go back in here." You said as he nodded and helped you up.

"Steve I'm not the enemy here, I don't know why you're locking me up. If it's about Bucky you can trust that I won't hurt him." You said as he glared at you.

"You killed people in this universe, I don't care how much you say it wasn't you I don't believe all that multiverse stuff. I don't know what your plan is but I'm not letting you out of my sight for on second." He said as you groaned.

"Sure what ever grandpa." You grumbled as you got into the elevator with him. You leant against the back wall as visions of the torture flashed through your brain. You winced in pain as you held your wound again. The elevator stopped and you followed Steve to the infirmary. You collapsed onto your knees before you got to the infirmary and clutched at your side.

"Shit, p-please help." You muttered as you looked up at Steve. He groaned and lifted you up off the floor and into a bed in the infirmary.

"Stay here, I'll go get Bruce." He said, you grabbed him as he looked at you in confusion.

"B-Bring Bucky here, please." You muttered as he walked off.

"JARVIS please get Bucky to come here." You muttered as you closed your eyes and laid back. Steve seemed different, maybe he was just tired.

"Y/N!" You heard Bucky yell as you looked up and saw him running towards you. You smiled as he sat beside you and grabbed your hand.

"What happened?" He asked as you uncovered the wound, his eyes widened in shock as he looked at it.

"The wound reopened." You muttered as he held onto your hand.

"S-Steve doesn't trust me, I understand but I don't think he will want you around me." You whispered as Bucky sighed.

"I don't care, I'm staying." He said as you smiled a little.

"Thank you." You muttered as he smiled and squeezed your hand.

"Buck, I told you to stay downstairs." Steve said as you looked up at him and Bruce entering. Bruce immediately got to work as he pulled up your bloodied shirt and took a look at your wound.

"It looks like a stab wound, but like it's been burnt over with something." Bruce said as you chuckled.

"You can blame alternate universe Loki for that one. But he made it up to me by somehow sending me back here to this universe." You said as they looked at you in confusion.

"It's a long story. Is Tony ok?" You muttered as Bruce nodded.

"We moved him to his own bed so he could be more comfortable." Bruce said as you nodded.

"It's your fault he's dead." You heard Steve growl as you looked up at him.

"W-What?" You muttered as he looked at you in confusion.