Chapter 8 - No

You groaned as you opened your eyes, you stretched gently as you felt arms go around you. You smiled to yourself as you yawned.

"I gotta get up Bucky." You mumbled.

"I would hope you hadn't forgotten my name that quickly darling." You heard a voice say as you jumped up and saw Loki in bed next to you.

"Loki!" You shouted as you backed away.

"What t-the fuck is going on!?" You shouted as he looked at you worriedly. You looked around realising you weren't in the tower anymore.

"Darling it's ok. You're safe." He whispered as he stepped closer.

"Where's Bucky?" You said as you glared at him.

"Who's Bucky?" He asked as your face paled.

"N-No, no no. Why!? Why did you take me again!? Why can't I just be happy!?" You screamed as you let out a large surge sending Loki flying across the room. You fell to the floor sobbing as you hugged yourself. Loki slowly walked over and knelt in front of you.

"Darling please look at me." He whispered as you shook your head.

"I have to find him." You muttered as you got up and grabbed Loki's coat, you ran out the door down the corridors of the castle as Loki called after you.

"Y/N please!" He shouted as hot tears streamed down your face.

"Heimdall!" You shouted as light wrapped around you and you concentrated on the thought of earth. You fell to the floor as you looked up to see yourself in New York. But it wasn't how you remembered, it was in rumbles.

"N-No." You muttered as you fell to your knees. Loki appeared behind you as you felt him hold you.

"It's a-all gone." You whispered.

"Darling, please tell me what's going on." Loki whispered back, you couldn't help turn but turn around and let yourself be held as you cried.

"So you're not Y/N?" He asked as you shook your head.

"Well, yes I am. But not your Y/N." You muttered as he paled. Suddenly he grabbed you and pinned you to the wall as he looked at you with angry eyes.

"Where is she!?" He screamed in your face as you shook with fear.

"She's gone." You whispered as his eyes widened. He threw you across the room as you hit the floor and couldn't help but cry.

"Brother what's going on? Y/N!" You heard Thor shout as he helped you stand.

"Loki stop this, you've hurt her!" Thor shouted as you held onto him trying to not pass out.

"That is not Y/N. My Y/N is dead!" He screamed as he sent a blast towards you causing you to crash against the wall.

"P-Please Loki, I didn't mean it. It just happens." You groaned out as Thor shielded you from Loki.

"Y/N what's going on?" Thor asked as you tried to speak but you just ended up passing out.

You woke up with your head pounding and your body sore. You looked around seeing yourself in a cell as you broke down crying.

"B-Bucky." You cried as you held your heart in agony.

"Who are you?" You heard a voice say as you looked up and saw Loki.

"Y/N, I'm just not from this universe." You muttered as Loki seemed to think for a bit.

"So the Y/N we know, she's just gone?" He asked in sadness as you shrugged.

"Don't know, I never concern myself with it." You said as he looked at you angrily.

"So you just come into these bodies and kill the soul who possessed it!?" He shouted as you laughed dryly.

"I never wanted this. You think I like doing this?" You said as he narrowed his gaze.

"I will do everything I can to get her back. I don't care what happens to you." He growled as you flipped the finger.

"Go fuck yourself." You said as he slammed against the bars.

"Punish her!" He shouted before walking off, you just laughed as you were dragged off.

"Asgard punishment is a fucking walk in the park compared to what I've been through."

You were thrown back into the cell as you laid on the floor motionless.

"Y/N! What did he do to you?" You heard Thor's voice say as you just closed your eyes. He opened the door as gently rolled you over and gasped at the state of you.

"It doesn't matter anymore." You whispered as Thor just watched you with sadness.

"I know you didn't mean any of this, I can see your pain, hear your cries. Let me help you." He muttered as you chuckled which caused you to roughly cough up blood.

"I can't do this anymore." You whispered as you painful sat up against the wall.

"I left someone behind. Someone I loved so much, I left him. Now he's there wondering where I am, but deep down he knows I'm never coming back." You whispered as you began to painfully sob. Thor gently picked you up off the floor as he quickly brought you back up to the castle. He brought you to the healers being able to avoid anyone else.

"Please, I need you to help her." He said as he gently laid you down onto the table.

"We will try our best your majesty." The healers said as he nodded and reluctantly left you there.

"I don't need help." You groaned out as you tried to get up, one of the healers made you swallow something that made you instantly go into a deep sleep. Thor peaked through the door as he watched them begin work on you.

"Please save her."