Chapter 1 - Loved not love

It felt so good, the darkness crawling through your veins, through your body. All you wanted to do was destroy everything and everyone. You grinned as you looked at the destruction below you. Your smiled dropped as you looked at the destruction. You saw the Avengers in the distance as you ran off towards your dark cave. You had built it a few years ago, and it was nothing like Bruce's.

"Home sweet home." You mumbled as you looked at the dirty mattress on the ground.

"What is out next mission boss?" A shadowy figure said, she was just a dark silhouette with long hair paired with another shadow who was larger and male that never spoke.

"I don't know, I need some time to think." You muttered as they followed you. You couldn't remember a time where they weren't with you, even as a child.

"You're second guessing this." She said as you turned around slowly.

"Yes." You muttered, the shadows never disagreed with you.

"We shall let you have time for yourself to think." She replied as you nodded and fell onto your small mattress as the shadows left. You sighed as you closed your eyes and sighed.

————

You woke up to shouting and sounds of bangs as you opened your eyes seeing the Avengers at the mercy of your shadows. They were all groaning in pain as you held you hand up and motioned for the shadow to bring you Tony. They dragged him to your feet as you smiled at him.

"Nice to see you." He said sarcastically.

"You do realise I'm the one with the upper hand here?" You said as you smirked. He smirked back as you heard a crashed and looked behind as someone tackled you.

"Loki? Surprised to see you working for the good guys." You chuckled as you threw him off you chucking him towards the shadows as they trapped him as well.

"Had a change of heart." He growled at you. You smirked as you dodged another attack from behind.

"You really should try harder than that." You said as you began feeling dizzy.

"S-Shadow's retreat!" You said before you collapsed onto the ground.

"Was that good enough for you?" Tony said as he smirked and cuffed you.

"Now I just feel like we are the police for villains." Loki groaned as Nat looked at him.

"That's literally what we are." She said as Loki rolled his eyes.

"Loki! Carry them!" Tony said as Loki groaned.

"Why me?" He asked as Steve looked at him.

"You're still only a training Avenger. You get the stuff we don't want to do." Steve said seriously as Loki rolled his eyes again and picked you up bridal style as you groaned.

"So what do we do with them now?" Loki asked.

"Well we question them and see what they know if they work for anyone. Shield has been taken over since Fury died, so now we have to try and 'reform' every villain." Tony said as he groaned.

"The plus side they do let us torture!" He shouted as Steve nudged him.

"We aren't torturing anyone." He growled as Tony chuckled.

"Fine just a little shock every now and then." Tony smirked as Steve rolled his eyes.

"So far we have reformed Loki and Bucky. It has proven to be successful." Steve said as Loki groaned.

"Can you not say reformed. It sounds like a weird cult thing." Loki said as you began to wake up.

"They are waking up." He said as they rushed into the tower and Loki placed you gently into the cell. You groaned as you opened your eyes and looked around.