Chapter 7 - Night out

(Cliche but oh well, I just want protective Bucky)

You headed out of the tower and to one of the bars Tony was well known at. What's new?

"You looked nervous." You whispered to Bucky as you headed in.

"Just haven't been out like this." He muttered as you held onto his hand and smiled.

"I won't leave your side." You promised as he smiled back and gripped your hand tighter. You all found a nice place to sit in the back as the bar began to get more crowded. You got up to get some drinks as you leant on the bar. You knew Bucky's eyes were glued to you, he was very protective. You felt an arm snake around your waist expecting to see Bucky but you just saw some dickhead.

"Fuck off bitch." You said as you shoved him away, in a second Bucky was right in front of you glaring at the man.

"I saw her first!" The guy said as you rolled your eyes.

"She isn't an object for you to fucking claim. She's with me, back off unless you want to be bleeding out on the curb." Bucky growled as you took hold of his hand.

"Bucky, it's ok." You whispered as he sighed and turned back to you, you both started walking off.

"That's right get your whore out of here!" The man shouted.

"Damn." You muttered as Bucky went back and punched him.

"That's enough Bucky!" Steve shouted as he grabbed Bucky away. You glared at the man as your eyes changed.

"Leave." You growled as he mindlessly walked out. You went to Bucky and saw him tense and seeing red as you gently led him back to the team. You sat beside him and gently made him look at you, you smiled softly as you took both his hands.

"I'm safe. Come back to me." You whispered as he rested his head onto your chest. You hugged him gently as he smiled.

"Sorry." He muttered as you handed him a drink.

"We can make it up later." You said as you smirked and he chuckled lightly.

"I'm holding you to that." He whispered as you kissed him.

"Ok! That's enough!" Tony shouted as you chuckled. You felt a little off as you looked up and saw people whispered and looking at their phones.

"It is her." A man whispered as you nudged Nat.

"What's going on?" You muttered as she held her phone up to you.

"Villains on the loose?" You read as you looked at a new article. It was a picture of you and Bucky.

"Tony I think we should get them both out of here." Steve said as everyone else agreed. They all went around you as they escorted the both of you out, you held onto Bucky's hand tightly as you kept your head down.

"You fucking monsters!" You heard someone yell as you felt Bucky tense up.

"Stay with me." You whispered as he looked at your face and seemed to calm down.

"Stand down!" You heard people yell as you looked over to see police pointing guns at you.

"I've got this." Tony said as you clung onto Bucky, a shot rang out as Tony hit the ground.

"Tony!" You screamed as he clutched his side.

"It's Hydra." Bucky muttered as you went pale.

"Shadows." You muttered as you eyes went black and you ran towards them.

"You'll never take him from me!" You screamed as you killed all of them within minutes. You were breathing heavily as Bucky came up behind you.

"I won't ever let them take you again." You growled as you looked at him. He gently placed his hands on your face.

"Y/N, come back to me." He whispered as he looked deep into your eyes. Your eyes began to return as you looked up at him and cried.

"Bucky." You cried as he hugged you tightly, you saw police and ambulance around everywhere as you took in a deep breath.

"You two head back, it's better if you're not out here. We'll get Tony back to the tower later." Steve said as you both nodded and headed back to the tower as quick as you could.

"I hope Tony will be ok." You muttered as Bucky took your hand.

"He's too stubborn to die." He said trying to lighten the mood, you smiled softly.

"My covers blown now, and I just killed people." You mumbled as you reached the tower.

"Y/N they were Hydra agents who tried to kill us, it was self defence. Everything will be ok." He said as you nodded. You both headed back to Bucky's room as you threw off your dress.

"Wow." You heard Bucky mutter as you turned around and saw him looking at you with a light blush on his face.

"I did promise didn't I." You muttered as you smirked.

"A promise is a promise."