Chapter 12 - Another, Another, Another

"Good. Now then, shall we start? Little dove, this is the winter soldier. Our newest recruit, now tell me. How did you know his real name?" The man growled, you didn't care how much he hit you or tortured you. You were numb.

"I don't care anymore, there's no use." You whispered as he grabbed you and threw you onto the floor.

"Winter soldier, I think you know how this goes." The man said as Bucky stood up and stalked over to you. He punched you in guts with his metal arm as you cried out in pain.

"B-Bucky please, remember who you are. Steve Rogers." You whispered as he stopped and looked into your eyes.

"H-How do you know him?" He asked as the man grabbed him and strapped him down on the chair.

"Take her to the interrogation room now!" He demanded as the guards grabbed you.

"Bucky!" You screamed as they dragged you away. They took you into a room and strapped you to a chair as you began to cry.

"I'm sorry." You whispered breaking into a sob. You had let it happen again, you let yourself love and now you were gone again.

"So, what the fuck was that about back there? I thought I had beaten that out of you years ago." The same man from before growled coming into the room, you kept your head down and kept crying.

"Aww what's wrong little dove?" He said slapping you across the face.

"I'm not who you think I am." You growled at him as he chuckled.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" He growled back hitting you again.

"I'm from another universe, I came into this body during the night from another universe. That's how I know who Bucky is, James Buchanan Barnes. I'm close with him in that universe." You whispered looking up at him.

"You really think I'm going to believe this bullshit?" He asked as you chuckled.

"I don't give a fuck if you do or not." You growled at him, he slapped you again as you kept your eyes downcast.

"I don't give a shit what happens to me, I lost another love. I've been in Hydra so many times, so many years. I can handle any fucking torture." You growled as he laughed.

"Well my little dove, you obviously haven't learnt to not talk in Hydra. Bring him in!" He shouted as they dragged Bucky in and threw him on the floor.

"B-Bucky." You whispered struggling in your restraints. The man began saying Bucky's trigger words as you shook your head.

"Stop!" You shouted as he said the last word and left you in the room with the soldier.

"B-Bucky please, you don't have to do this. You don't have to listen!" You shouted as you managed to escape and backed up against the wall.

"Punish her soldier, but keep her alive." The man commanded, this wasn't your Bucky, you had to remember that. You fell to your knees and laughed.

"Do it soldier, I don't care anymore."

You were in so much pain.

"I-I'm sorry." You heard a voice say as you groaned and opened your eyes to see Bucky, he looked terrified. You coughed as your body shook in pain.

"Bucky." You whispered wiping the blood away from your mouth.

"H-How do you know who I am?" He asked as you sighed.

"It's complicated." You muttered, he wrapped his arms around himself as his body shook.