Chapter 16 - Castle

"I just want it to end." You whispered lying on the ground looking up at the rain as you felt your blood incircle you.

"I want this nightmare to be over, I want to rest." You whispered, you felt your body starting to give up. Maybe the universe was finally letting you have what you wanted. The relief of death, you smiled softly and closed your eyes finally letting your soul get true peace.

"I want to rest." You whispered in your sleep as Bucky woke up from his nap beside you.

"Let me die." You whispered as Bucky looked at you sadly.

"I-I take back the deal, I-I don't want it. I take it back." You whispered as Bucky gently took your hand and ran his thumb over your dry skin.

"Doll, it's ok." He whispered in return. Your eyes softly opened as you looked around seeing yourself in Stephen's infirmary.

"I-I thought I died." You whispered looking at Bucky.

"You were just having a nightmare." He explained as you nodded and looked at the ceiling.

"I'm tired." You muttered squeezing Bucky's hand.

"I know doll, we're safe now. You can rest." He said as you looked back at him.

"I-I'm uncomfortable, I want to walk again." You whispered with tears in your eyes.

"Shh, it's ok." Bucky whispered as you began to cry.

"S-Stephen has magic, can't he fix me?" You asked through your small sobs.

"I don't think it works that way darling, everything will be ok. I'll be right here with you." Bucky said as you nodded, your vision starting going dark and blurry as you held onto Bucky's hand.

"B-Bucky, what's happening?" You asked feeling your hand slip away from his.

"Bucky!" You shouted before everything went black.

You groaned, nothing hurt, it's like all your pain had gone away. You felt cold grass against your skin as you opened your eyes to see a blue sky above you. Where did Bucky go?

"Argh, where am I?" You whispered to yourself sitting up in the grass. You felt something hard behind you and looked up to see your back was facing a large castle wall. You stood up and looked around, it looked like some sort of fairy tale, you were wearing a simple white dress. The green grass, the flowers, the castle and the bright blue sky all added to the fairytale scene. You wandered around and found an entrance to the castle. You wandered in seeing halls in every which way all aligned with paintings. Were you dreaming? You saw a few people walking up and down the halls as you made your way down to the left. There was a large gold and sliver door that you stopped outside of, suddenly it opened making you jump back. You watched a man walk out with two guards as your eyed widened.

"B-Bucky? N-No, no it happened again." You whispered to yourself finally realising you had jumped to another reality again.

"Doll? Are you ok?" He asked as you backed away.

"N-No, please. Just stay away." You muttered as he walked closer to you.

"Get away!" You screamed bringing attention to yourself as you ran down the hallway.

"Guards! Stop her!" Bucky shouted as you ran as fast as you could. Suddenly a guard grabbed you and held your hands behind your back as you struggled.

"L-Let me go!" You shouted trying to break free, Bucky jogged his way up to you looking to you with worry.

"Y/N, what's wrong? What's going on?" He asked as you closed your eyes and shook your head.