Chapter 15 - Escape

You gasped as you opened your eyes seeing yourself in a white room.

"W-Where am I?" You muttered as you heard a chuckle and looked up to see the white haired man.

"What did you do to me!?" You screamed making him laugh even more.

"I gave you a little punishment, now poor old Bucky is left alone again." He said with a fake pout.

"Stop doing this to me!" You shouted as you felt tears stream down your face. You wrapped your arms around your legs and hugged yourself as you sobbed.

"It won't stop. Bucky, please." You whispered covering your face.

It hurt so much, everything hurt, you just wanted to die in this moment. To finally rest, to finally have some peace.

"I can't do this anymore." You whispered through your sobs.

"Just kill me!" You screamed at him as he just smiled at you.

"It took a while, but I think I finally did it. I finally broke you." He said while smirking.

"Stop doing this to me!" You screamed again as you stood on your shaky feet.

"Never." He said before snapping his fingers.

You gasped and shot up from your sleep as you looked around.

"Y/N, you're alive." Bruce muttered in disbelief. Your head was in so much pain.

"H-Hurts." You muttered holding the back of your head feeling blood.

"Lay down, Steve hand me that needle. I need to put her straight to sleep to stitch up her head. I'll have to perform surgery." Bruce said as you whined and gently laid back down.

"B-Bucky." You whined out as you felt Bruce press a needle into your neck.

"Shh my dear, the pain will be over soon."

You were in so much pain, you couldn't move. You cried out in pain, searching for something, something to hold onto, something to comfort you. You felt a hand wrap around yours as you sighed in relief.

"I'm here." You heard Bucky's voice say as tears streamed down your face.

"B-Bucky." You cried out feeling his hand squeeze yours.

"I'm right here, they let me come up to see you so you wouldn't hurt yourself." He whispered as you managed to glance to the side seeing Bucky.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered leaning forward and kissing your hand.

"Bruce said you fractured your skull, a-and you might not being able to walk again. He said it paralysed your legs. I-I don't know what Tony will do to you b-because of this." He muttered looking away from you.

"I don't want to stay Bucky, I-I want him to kill me." You whispered with tears still in your eyes.

"D-Don't say that doll, we have to fight. We have to stay together." He said looking into your eyes.

"Even if I die here it will all just start up again, I can't escape. I just want to die." You stuttered out as Bucky looked at you sadly.

"I don't want you to leave me." Bucky replied.

"I don't want to leave you either, I want to stay with you. Be safe with you, but that will never happen for me. I don't want this anymore, there's no escape." You cried out as you kept trying to move but your body wouldn't allow it.