Chapter 14 - Cracked

(TW violence, blood, it gets kinda dark)

Bucky had woken up before you as he cradled you and listened to you sob in your sleep. He just ran his hand through your hair softly, he knew better then to wake you up.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered holding you close. You gasped and woke up crawling away from Bucky.

"Shh doll, it's ok. You were having a nightmare." Bucky whispered as you began to cry even more. Bucky sat up and smiled softly.

"Deep breaths, do you want me to hold you?" Bucky asked opening his arms as you shook your head and turned away from him.

"That's ok, I'm right here if you need me. I won't hurt you." Bucky said softly as you covered your ears and sobbed. It hurt Bucky more than anything to see you like this, he just wanted to hold you and tell you everything was going to be ok. He was lost in thought when he heard you whine softly, he looked up to see you sitting in front of him trying to shuffle closer. He smiled and opened his arms letting you cuddle into his as he wrapped his strong arms around your shaking pale frame.

"Shh I've got you." He whispered letting you sob into his chest as he gently played with your hair.

"I-I'll obey." You whispered over and over as Bucky sighed, he decided to stay silent and just hold you while you cried.

"I see she still hasn't recovered." A voice said as Bucky looked up to see Steve.

"You probably don't even remember me do you?" Steve said, Bucky glared at him.

"I remember you were a good person before that serum corrupted you." He growled back making Steve chuckle.

"You remember the pathetic little boy I was, now I'm a perfect powerful man. Let go of her, Tony needs her." Steve demanded.

"Steve she's in no condition to be alone with him, let me go with her." Bucky pleaded as the blonde man laughed bitterly.

"You really think I give a shit Buck?" Steve retorted making Bucky hold onto you even tighter.

"Darling, come here or Loki will punish you again." Steve said as your eyes widened, you broke out of Bucky's grip and scurried away from him as Steve opened the cell door and let you out.

"See Buck? Why can't you be obedient like her?" Steve said in a mocking tone as Bucky stood up and punched the metal bars with his metal fist.

"Hurt her and I'll kill you." Bucky growled before Steve gripped your upper arm and dragged you out of the cells and into the elevator.

"Seems you've grown close to the soldier." Steve commented as you kept your head down.

"I would hope he doesn't make you any less obedient or become a bad influence on you. I like you very much doll, I don't want you to become a brat. Think you can stay obedient?" Steve said as you stuttered for words feeling him pull at your arm.

"I asked you a question." He growled lowly as you whined a little at his death grip on your arm.

"Y-Yes sir. I can stay obedient." You said back keeping your head down cast.

"That's better, Tony will do a lot worse if you act like a brat around him." Steve replied before dragging you out of the elevator and into Tony's office where he threw you onto the ground.

"Ah perfect timing darling." Tony said standing up behind his desk as you kept your head down.

"Quite a show you put on last night." Tony growled as you felt Steve grab your hair pulling it to make you look up at Tony.

"What do you say?" Tony asked tilting his head.

"I-I'm sorry sir." You whispered holding onto Steve's wrist feeling tears well in your eyes from the pain in your head. Suddenly Tony kicked you in the stomach as you cried out and crumbled onto the floor holding your stomach as Steve let go of your hair. You quickly scurried away from the two man and pressed yourself into the corner of the room.

"I'm sorry! Please I don't want to be hurt." You said as you began to cry.

"You should've thought of that before you made a scene in front of everyone darling." Tony replied, you looked up at him to see him stalking closer to you.

"No! Get away from me!" You screamed as you got up and ran through the door.

"Little bitch!" You heard Tony shout before you ran for the elevator, you slammed the buttons as you cried and kept looking behind you.

"Come on." You muttered before the elevator doors opened and you jumped in.

"Friday, make the elevator fall." Tony said standing in front of the elevator as he smirked and crossed his arms.

"No!" You screamed out before the elevator began dropping. You screamed holding onto the railing as the elevator plummeted to the ground. Suddenly the elevator stopped and you fell cracking your head open on the bar as you fell to the ground bleeding.

"B-Bucky." You whispered as your vision faded and you fell unconscious.

"Friday bring the elevator back up." Tony said as he stood in the same position with Steve beside him. The elevator came back up to where they were standing as they saw you laying on the ground with blood surrounding your head.

"Now that's a proper punishment, have Bruce fix her up." Tony said before going back into his office. Steve was frozen in shock, he knew Tony was ruthless but he just walked away without a care. He didn't know Tony could go this far.

"Jesus." He muttered before walking over to you and picking your limp body up.

"Friday, get Bruce to meet me at the infirmary." Steve said pressing the button for the infirmary.

He made it down in time and laid you on the table seeing Bruce walk in.

"I need you to make sure she doesn't die." Steve said before Bruce pressed his fingers to your neck.

"Steve, she's dead."