🔮Day 7 (4/4)🔮

/Niki/

/Niki/

I explained everything but I let out some details.How couldn't I? I didn't wanted to scare him away.

He didn't said anything after all.Now we are here. On my bed,holding a crying boy who's about to pass out and looking like the most 2 broken people in the world. We cried together a long time.

After a while

"Sunoo?"I whispered.
He just nodded his head.

"N-no please Im s-sorry.I m-meant y-yes."he suddenly started shaking and begging me to forgive him.

"What's wrong.Baby look at me,look into my eyes."I told him and hold his chin with my finger.

"Take a deep breath okay?Now tell me why you apologized."

"W-when I n-nodded he.. H-he yelled at me b-because I di-didn't used m-my slu-slutty mouth..." he explained and his voice got quite at the last part.

He did and said what?!
He's so fu*king dead. I'm gonna enjoy it so much when I'm done with him.

"You didn't even texted me! Everyone did!Just not you! Y-you hate m-me. J-Jisung was right!I-im not worth it."he slowly backed away from the hug.

I tried to reach out for him but he pushed my hand away.

"Sunoo"I said calmly.

"N-no!" he screamed back.

"Sunoo don't be a brat and come here."I said in a low angry tone but still tried in calmly voice.

He hesitated but again tears formed in his eyes. He sat next to me.I took his hand and intertwined our fingers together.I made him look at me and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

Tears streamed down our both faces and we could only hear the rain from outside. Looks like even the sky feels sad huh?

I stopped the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Sunshine,you are my boyfriend.You are mine and no one can take you away from me.I'm sorry for screaming at you and I texted you over 2000 times.He deleted it so that you don't feel loved okay?I blame myself. I shouldn't have screamed at you back then,I should have just talked to you,I could have done better,I could st-"

He hit my chest playfully and started to blush.I loved the sight of the sparkle in his eyes.People would say we shouldn't be together because we are both men's but.... I don't love him for his gender... I just love him without needing to think much about it.