🔮Day 2 (1/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

I was sitting in my bed while these thoughts surrounded my head. I thought about Hanbin's words. Has it been a good idea to tell him about my parents? I wanted to see what it feels like to talk about it. I was relieved that Hanbin hyung hasn't talked about the subject any further but you can feel his fear. He cares the most about me and I'm very grateful for that. I still want to talk to Nicolas and K hyung but I'm not ready yet.

I'm too scared to be left behind by them. Like dad did it to me when I was young..

"Sunoo are you awake?" Nicolas came in in my room. "Hyung its 4am.Why are you awake?" I asked him sitting up to face him properly. He carried his teddy in his hands.

"In the car yesterday I saw how red your eyes were. Sunoo,you can talk to me okay? You know you can trust me." He hugged me tightly not planning to let me go sooner or later that night

I hugged him back. I feel bad that I couldn't talk about it. Nicolas and I noticed that we can't fall asleep again because of that we talked about school and university. We talked into the night until it turned out to be already 6am.

"I have to get ready. Oh yea Sunoo,K Hyung picked up your uniform yesterday. So that means no more colorful hoodies or ripped jeans."I pounted."No ripped jeans?...." I asked carefully again. I hated wearing plain jeans, they were so fricking boring-

"I was joking little fox"I gave him an disgusting look when he called me fox."Stay safe at school and call me if you need something."he said and left the room. I got up and started to take a warm shower.After shower I heared" given taken" from the boygroup called ENHYPEN.

(THIS IS A MASTERPIECE)

I did my makeup rountine and I wore my uniform. "I look better then expected!" I said and looked into the mirror when I started to dance. I danced the whole hour while getting myself ready to look acceptable at least for school.

When I was ready to change my playlist, I got multiple messages triugh the whole morning.

/Heartbroken|horny mf penguins\

Sungchul
Sunoo~
Are you already awake?
06:49

I'm up
07:05

Sungchul
Good because I'm coming over so be ready.
07:06

Excuse you?
07:07

Jeobeom Hyung
I'm coming over too!
Sungchul invited me!
07:07

Its my damn house.Why are
you all coming over?  I didn't
remember inviting you two.
07:08

Sungchul
Correction : Us 4 . Perhaps Hanbin invited me to eat breakfast with my beloved Sunoo.
07:09

Jaebeom Hyung
Sungchul said Hanbin invited
everyone who's friends with
you.That means Jungwon and
Niki are coming with
us too.See you soon~
O7:11