🔮Day 12 (4/4)🔮

/Sunoo/

/Sunoo/

„Sunoo are you fine?"Jeongin asked me while he drove.I hummed and leaned back at the passenger seat.

Flashback/Sunoo/

„There are some weird cameras in the rooms.This is the only place where are no cameras.I need to tell you something.I thought I killed Minho and Jisung but I didn't.I shoot Jisung when he was talking on the phone but he didn't died.I got a letter where stands "Say you killed Minho and I will let Taeyong live"

Present/Sunoo/

Jeongin and I talked a little bit.
"Does that mean you and Niki ...broke up?"he asked me.I nodded and turned around.

"Jeongin you know...I always liked you"I said and smiled at him.He looked at me and put his hand on my thigh.

"Actually I feel the same but...are you sure?"he questioned me.I leaned in and kissed his cheek."Niki was annoying"

"Good because he really was and you deserve someone who loves you,"he said and caressed my cheek while he drove.

I turned on the phone in my pocket.I tried to not make it obvious so I tried to make it look like that I fix my seatbelt.

I took out the letter Jungwon gave me.
"So 4-3 / 3-2 / 1-1 / 4-2 / 4-4
1-2 / 1-1 / 1-2 / 5-4 or should I call you... smart baby?"

He immediately stopped the car.
He stared at me not understanding what I meant.

"How did I save you on my phone?Smart baby?Hm a Tap code right?"

He smirked and closed all the doors.I was keeping my hands in my pockets.

"Smart but not good enough.You really think it's that easy?"

"Actually yes.Jaebeom's Bag is in the car.You placed cameras all over Kyungmins place.You killed Minho,you made Jisung hate me."

He suddenly began to laugh loudly.He went totally insane.

"Sunoo my sunflower,I did killed Minho and yea I made Han hate you but both of them are gone now and no one is here to help you."

I smirked even tho I was really scared.
"Minho knew you would tell Jisung lies.He told me that."

Jeongin looked at me in confusion.

Flashback(read Day 2 (4/4)I told you remember his pov)

I went downstairs after I woke up.I sat down on the couch and wrote a song I wrote for my dad.

"knock,knock,knock"

I looked at the window and an unfamiliar face appeared.I shook my head and looked for my phone.

"Please hear me out"the person said and I just nodded.I only opened the window a little bit.

"Theres a boy who will try to hurt you.Please stay with Niki and his friends.Don't trust anyone not even your friends.I can't tell you their names but trust Niki.The boy will soon approve you."he said and disappeared in the darkness.

Wtf who is he?What did he meant.

I started to sing the song but I keep it in my mind."

Present/Sunoo/

"He saved my life even tho he was betraying me."I explained.

We heared sirens approaching us slowly.
I took out Niki's phone. "It's the end but before it ends forever.Why.Why did you do that?"

"Because.....I'm lovesick"he answered.He opened the door and stepped outside."Have fun finding Jisung."he said.

He run on the street quickly and "baam".... a blue car hit him.

I smiled and closed my eyes."Trust me"
were my last words to my boyfriend.I looked at my arm. "Traitor" was carve in.

I picked up Niki's phone and called Sunghoon.

"Hello?Sunoo?!Thank god,the police is there soon don't worry."

"Hyung"my eyes teared up.

"I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.I love you so much.I love Hanbin Hyung,I love K Hyung and Nicolas,Taewon Hyung,Taeyong and Jungwon,Kyungmin Hyung and Jaebeom Hyung.I love Niki so much and apologise.I was the traitor.I played around.It's time to end this play.Hyung..."

Sunghoon breathed loudly into the phone.
"It's not the time to be emotional.We wait for you at home.We all wait here and we want to hug you so badly.Jisung just turned himself in the police station.Jaebeom is here too.Come home soon okay?"

"We go home alright?"suddely I heared a voice from outside.

.....

.....

....

Niki,Riki Nishimura

Congratulations to all my little detectives

Congratulations to all my little detectives.We got Jeongin but...isn't there something we need to solve still?

Anyways hehe...I got asked how I call my fans(I don't have any T^T) and I decided to call them Crownies.It means that my readers are forming a crown above my head❤️❤️❤️

I don't want to end this journey but we will see how it turns out...
Get ready for the next chapter....

❤️🐣🖇I love you all