🔮Day 10 (1/4)🔮

Into the new world

/Sunoo/

"Sunoo wake up,breakfast is ready."K woke me up.I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

I took my pen and my block and wrote:

"I want to go to school"

K looked at me and didn't reacted like I thought he would.He kneeled down and took both of my hands and placed them on his cheeks.

"Are you sure?" he asked me not letting me go.I nodded and slightly pushed him away.

"Maybe Niki will pay attention to me when they bullie me."I talked to myself.

K left the room after he gave me my anti depression tablets.I never took them because I don't care about me or my healthy anymore.Niki didn't cared about me,Jungwon started to distance himself from me.Since a long time I didn't saw Jaebeom and the others stopped talking to me because I never answer them back,the others but not Jeongin or Sungchul.

I threw the medicine in the trash and started changing.
Actually I looked so much worser then the last few months.

Someone knocked at my door and I knew who it was. I opened the door not caring about anything else. My room was a mess. Clothes were all over the floor,sometimes I cried myself to sleep so tissues were lying under my bed and on my bed and still the broken glass were on the floor. I threw my phone at the mirror 2 weeks ago and it broke the mirror.

"Good morning,I wanted to check on you. Oh? Are you going to school?" Sungchul who came into my room asked me.

I didn't answered and I didn't even bothered nodding so I ignored him. He sat down on my bed and I could see the pain in his "smile".

I took my jacket,put some medicine into my schoolbag and went to Sungchul who wasn't paying attention to me,more to the tissues which surrounded my bed.

I took his hand and squeezed it 2 times. Whenever I want to tell him something,I squeeze his hand 2 times. When I'm scared I squeeze it 3 times and.... If I have bad thoughts I do it 1 time. That was our secret rules.

"Yes? Sorry for not paying attention. Cried again?" he asked me holding my left hand tightly.

I looked out of the window and nodded.I felt guilty to be such a burden. I squeezed his hand one time.

"Sunoo...It's okay. Just calm down okay? We will see Niki again. When did he last text you?"

I hold up 3 fingers.

"3 hours ago?"

I shook my head. It was longer ago.

"3 Days?

I shook my head once again when I saw Sungchul getting slightly mad.

"so 3 weeks."I could see his eyes burning,they turned so dull and dark.